WTB: S14 240sx

Preferably black, or beige/champagne, not overly picky on color as long as the body condition is as good as it could be. Can be anywhere in ontario/quebec or america.
The less mods the better. Anything out there?

edit: standard of course…

check this out

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12819

Yea i saw that and posted last night, its not an s14, it does look nice but for that price it must be a rusty shell… lol…

That is an average price, so I wouldn’t assume that it is a rusty shell.

PM me if you are interested in my car. It isn’t exactly lightly modded though.

I’m sure I couldn’t afford your car. :smiley:
I don’t mind light mods as long as the body is mint. (eg. no accidents, least rust possible, etc.)
I’m still waiting for elicits response as to whats wrong with it.

But one major thing i can’t understand, especially for 240 enthusiasts, is why they would sell their car(s) if there is nothing wrong with them?

I think that s13 is sold, but for me, I’m thinking bigger power … if I decide to sell my car then I’ll let the secret out.

nope that s13 has not been sold yet

& its not a rusty shell the seller is just busy.

Anyone else for sale? :slight_smile:

how much are you looking to spend?? if the offers right i might let mine go, everythings mint with a couple mods… let me kno

I’m only looking for a basic S14, not necessarily bone stock (trader), but I’m poor too. Why you looking at selling?

take it to pms and shoot him your offer. he knows you dont have much so just see if thats enough. worst he can say is no