WTB: S14 240sx

Hey everyone.
It’s that time now. The time we… er… I… have been waiting for, for an EXTREMELY long time.

I’m looking for a decent condition s14 240. the year specific does not matter to me so much, but what does matter, is that it HAS to be 5spd, and i would much prefer either white or black.

I would prefer the car to be relatively stock, minor mods, or asthetics are ok, but i would prefer to have the engine rather stock, A.K.A. no swaps, turbos,or other major engine mods.

Please PM me with details and asking price.
Much appreciated.
Bryan

Might not fit your criteria’s
but here a nice one for sale

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9765&highlight=95+sr20+kouki+sale

-deez

yea, a bit out of my criteria… LOL

nice car, but id prefer to have the stock KA in there for a bit

i asked for no swaps or major mods because it keeps the cost down for me, allowing me to leave my personal mark on the car…

thanks though dude, and keep them comming!

Still nothing out there???

My eyes are still open checkin around…

even if you have any leads or anything, please let me know!!!

hey man i have a 95 240 for sale pretty much stock its black 5spd never winter driven, currently stored if you might be intereested my email is
jmcc187@hotmail.com

dido

Mine is a Black 95 (Zenki) LE Mint. the only mods I got is a cone filter, muffler and a Compustar Alarm. I have the stock air box and new winter tires on black steelies that are currently mounted.

PM me if interested.

PM’d and emailed

my email is joy__rider@hotmail.com for conformation.

To those who are currently interested about the Black '95 (zenki) LE please call me on my cell at 416 457 9060 for any further questions, as I will not have access to a CPU for the next few days. I will not be able to check my PM’s or e’mail.

cheers! and thank for your interest

Mike

OK…
sorry about that blank space there guys, but the rents were away and my dad wants to be a part of me getting my first car…
you know how it goes
so i will start calling those who have responded today.
sorry for the wait

Bryan

BUMP

ok guys,

Black or White 5spd 240sx, s13 or s14, but must be in really good condition. Minor mods ok.

is anyone out there still selling???