A fond farewell to bohead from all of us at TNC [vid] :)

you guys need to meet paris :wink:

I <3 rice!!!

You need to meet Tyra!
heheh

your point? :slight_smile: my aerodynamic stickers are the rox0rz …

i’m just stating the obvious, just in case anyone had any doubts :LOL

i’m sure people already knew that, but if anyone has any doubts … i am a ricer. i live my life a 1/4 mile at a time. for those 16 seconds or less, i’m free. also, when drifting, if i’m not out of control i’m not in control so don’t mess, cuz i’m the DK … DONKEY KONG!

should’a ghost ride da whip homie!

LoL!

:drivin :drivin

Should be “16 seconds or more…” not less

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

churchill and 60, man you guys kill me. actually the whole 350z crew cracks me the **** up! lmao…

^ :smiley:

Nice vid, I have the best rice y000 LED REFLECTORS!!! BWAHAHAHAHA 100HP RIGHT THERE!!

and not to mention 10,000 JaY deEEe EmMmm FanBoI PoiNTs!!1one

i guess i don’t get any “JaY deEEe EmMmm FanBoI PoiNTs” since my mods are from australia :stuck_out_tongue:

ya, but you get 10psi… wana trade? I will give you 5,000,000,000"JaY deEEe EmMmm FanBoI PoiNTs":stuck_out_tongue:
heheh
:drivin :C :drivin

this isn’t dave and buster’s :stuck_out_tongue:

The reflectors themselves (not including LED’s) are actually from JaY deEEe EmMmm land :smiley:

You made a vid to celebrate a member leaving? WTF? Is this vid TNC’s idea (as stated in the first post,) or is it just one member’s idea?

no, he made such a big deal about leaving that it was like he was EXPECTING us go through an entire mourning process … so i thought, “hey, why don’t we send him off TNC style” … so the vid was created :slight_smile:

Where did he make the big deal about leaving? All I see that he did was ask to be banned, and then he explained himself as to why he wanted to be banned.

http://www.torontonissan.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=1257&page=10

http://www.torontonissan.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=1467

and THAT’s the point. dude asked to be banned because he didn’t want to be a part of a club that made fun of ricey mods. oh, boo hoo, cry me a river … everyone has different tastes and we’re on a public forum, so you should expect different opinions. so long as they’re not personal attacks, why should you care?