TNC Drifting Clips

Hey guys, this is a short compilation of the clips that i got…i added music because there was no sound wen i added them to iMovie…and sorry about the windshield wipers lol. enjoy.

youtu.be/MGVl5nL5sFQ

Thanks a lot Shorteaz!

Nice choice in music… whoring your name now ain’t we? lol :stuck_out_tongue:

looks like you guys had a good time!

thanks…it was between that song…and who’s ur daddy by benny b…the rock fits better lol

whoring my name…nahh lol im just experimenting with my iMovie HD…might as well make use of its features haha

Whoohoo! Mine was first in the vid and damn… my LED reflectors look bad assssss :smiley:

RICE FTW!!!

P.S. Was it me or did anyone else find that pavement ridiculously slippery? I kept on spinning out, it was near impossible to control… I could do better on streets for christ sake…

good video, to bad I missed out yet again…

dam is this place secrect?

i would love to come and do some photogrpahy

nicely done shorteaz now i must make a vid :smiley:

thank you thank you…lol

nice take bro!:smiley:
ill place the vid we captured when i have time…

Nice vid!! good stuff Girl…

yeh dude i found it slippery as hell and mikey wouldent shut up in my car so couldent concentrate on what i was doing lol… im so pissed no one took vid of all 3 cars goin around that pole woulda been sick …

god damn!!! now im kicking myself in my ass cus i didnt go.!
video was a little dark but could still see somewhat what was going on and nice choice of music, Deftones.

right here i feel like posting a bunch of swear words but know they will get edited out. so F**K!

oh well ill get my chance at this sometime too.

lets see more vids.

omg please say thats not the spot i took you to RICK!!!

i am definalty staying for the whole meet next time. looks like you guys had fun. sad i had to go :frowning:

so pissed i missed this meet…next time ill check the thread so i know the exact time when the meet starts…:C …

Navin…:A

i took some vids too :slight_smile:

Will try to post tonight !

ring around the rosey? lol

thanks…but im not no bro lol

thanks…sorry i didnt get u…u guys started unexpectedly, and i was like oh sshh*@!..i need some vids to show my bf i was actually there lol

Nopi240: dude come online and send the vid to me so i can add it to the one big vid im going to make :R