drifting footage?

hey guys just wondering who has some footage of drifting i want to make a small video but dont have much… all at night and cant see it well… let me know if you have some so you can send it to me…

thanx…

I think Samson has some, or his friend(s) still do, from our track day in Shannonville. Here’s the link to the video that was shot and beware, my little dino on the back of my Skyline has a potty mouth but he’s still a SUPER STAR! :smiley:

I don’t think there’s a way of copying it but again, Samson should have it. For those who never saw Skyline’s drift both my buddy Dennis (gunmetal grey GTS w/t approx 400rwhp @30psi) was there and my black GTS. Time intervels 00:20 me (listen carefully for the SSQV :wink: ), 01:00 me (rockin w/t stock suspension too :stuck_out_tongue: ), 01:39 Dennis and myself and from there it’s pretty much 240 related. All in all a great day though and a great time :smiley: .

Dam I can’t wait for next season.

i think that was one of the best/better drift video’s ive seen from you guys.

should get more great footage this season… maybe from my poorly done drifts (im a newb at them… but hey we all gotta start somewhere)

Keep that attitude man, it’s EXACTLY right! Everyone starts at the beginning and don’t worry about how you look doin it or what anyone says. Do your thing, follow the learning curve and trust me you’ll be ok :R .

thx man. and ya i dont really care what people say/think about me.
all i need now is some tires .

oh my stars not this vid again lol… well nopi was the one with the camcorder and i dont think he posted it up yet. im still waiting on that footage.

ok this is the only footage i have witch is nothing … so if you dont have any of this send it to me this is only example vid…

youtu.be/PkueiY_qIOM

nice music… :R

If we can get to the level of public drifting overseas, we should start selling DvD’s… :smiley:

Still feeling like crap for missing that night!

Hey Zep.
I have a good video of the last event at DriftOps, XuperXero and Me are in it as well as alot of other good drifters.

I have all this footage in DVI format so let me know if you would like we can meet up and I can transfer it over from my laptop.

Thank you.

youtu.be/tOHYSNqHGCw

Vlad Nice video looks like alot of fun can’t wait to go in the summer :slight_smile:

oh yes this video i remember it… very well put together and good music too :smiley:

=) =)! I cant wait either, summer is coming!

hahaha ballerrrrr

i miss dry pavement drifting… i miss track… hahaha. never got a chance to test out my nismo springs on track yet!

yah man that be great…

David, do I sense track rage ? You better come to at least one grip event with me in the spring. I wanna see what we can do.

hahahaha i’ll try. I wanna test out those S03’s! and my springs!

Hey! i wanna grip too…

i just want to drive!!!

nice video. makes me wanna go back out driving again tonight in the fresh snow… but cant already started drinking.

you and your drinking haha you should make a vid of yourself and post it dude…

of you driving not drinking haha incase you misunderstood