Had some clips lying around

http://rapidshare.de/files/2262152/Drift0.wmv.html
Click the link scroll to the bottom and press free, go to the bottom of the mnext page and you will have to wait 60 seconds for the download link to appear.

Enjoy, tell me what you think of my directing.

U MUST TAKE ME TO WHERE U GUYS WHERE DRIFITNG…WHERE THAT SEMI WAS! that looks like way to much fun!!! lucky! i am bitter cuz we have nothing fun ot drift on or we allways get caught by cops!

anyways u are taking me therre when i come up to e-town!

cool vid too :slight_smile:

Keep that spot on the downlow man. There’s no need to attract attention to it.

Nice vid. Kinda funny seeing different cars at all the same corners and spots that I usually spectate and vid from.

BTW the spot with the truck is where a certain Skyline GTS-t met it’s fate.

really?? how could u meat ur fait when u have 3 lanes to drift on!!! or was it something else that happened?

Nice vid. Song is a little :anal tho.

Maybe I’ll come out with you homos sometime.

What an SR owner willing to drive his car to its full potential…NO

And Dave the song is all i heard in Europe at the clubs last year.

yes rob you can come but only if you think you can keep up with the ka’s haha and as far as the skyline there is a meridian around the corner that isnt very friendly…

Yes, i will have to session that place as well…looks perfect… :hehe

oh so there is a curb u can hit!! no good but i am deffinetly down for a footage getting session there! looks fun :slight_smile:

The curb is way down the road. The only way you could hit it is by being a hotshot and drifting a corner at night that you haven’t scouted out. The median starts halfway through the corner.

exactly but it is there none the less hahaha

oh so there is a curb u can hit!! no good but i am deffinetly down for a footage getting session there! looks fun :)[/quote]
What are you a chicken? :gotcha

oh so there is a curb u can hit!! no good but i am deffinetly down for a footage getting session there! looks fun :)[/quote]
What are you a chicken? :gotcha[/quote]

HAHAHA oh yes i am scared of the curbs! :stuck_out_tongue: ur going down flavio!!! hahaha

Me and Robb have good reason to be scared of curbs, lol…same with the dude with the gold 240 in that video…sorry i dont know you. :lol:

No, thats a awsome spot around the peanut, its at the entrance/exit that a curb comes up halfway through the corner that the other skyline hit.

As far as Nis_mo hits the curb???I was there and i dont know how he spun around like that.

No, thats a awsome spot around the peanut, its at the entrance/exit that a curb comes up halfway through the corner that the other skyline hit.

As far as Nis_mo hits the curb???I was there and i dont know how he spun around like that.[/quote]

haha curbs godda love them! but they only pop up when u havent scouted a corner and there is gravel on the other half of the corner! ooops my bad! thanks to the curb it made me get rid of my hicas totally :D!

why would u host it on a gay site like that???
i wanna see it …

This IP 24.70.95.204 is not allowed to use the free-service anymore today. We detected very extreme downloads. Don’t worry! This has not to be your fault.

Man, whose gay car was that at the end…it looked like it had duct tape on the door. :vom:

Stop by my place tonight after Budpark. You can watch it then.

I know! It could barely light 'em up too! :lol: That guy should buy a 240.