Aftermarket Seats

Shortly ill be in the “market” for seats.

Just wondering what most of you guys run. i love swifts Corbeau’s in his civic.

Something that reclines and moves, Lets face it, im fat. Fat people need room. not looking for a full on fixed seat bs.

Looking at these…
http://www.corbeau.com/products/reclining_seats/a4/

recaro srd’s out of the jdm rsx (ITR) blue suede, reclinable

Status Racing.

http://statusracing.com/catalog.html

go to the gym. fixed back FTW

Yeah if you’re gay!!

i do, and not for long rides.

long rides? how long are you talking? ive driven across the country in a non recline seat. get over it!

my sparco evo 2 isn’t bad at all on long rides. im way bigger than you and i dont fit in that seat very well, but it’s not uncomfortable by any means.

yes, gheyness is a very important factor in owning those seats! ITB FTW!

case, and point.

i have back problems and some fixed backs KILL my back while quality built fixed backs i have no problem with. it all depends on the degree of the back and the amount of padding used.

status racing FTW.

yes ma’am

status, bride, recaro, vision

c’mon thuper mod. consecutive posts… come onnnn

im just

that cool!

I know someone selling some Recaros.

and i know a certain wallet that isnt ballin enough for 3k seats. :frowning:

You can’t afford 3k seats! You obviously don’t belong on this forum… Where ballers unite.

On the serious tip though, a good seat keeps your back/etc in check and in position so it should be comfortable for long rides even without reclining.

Only aftermarket seats I’ve purchased are fixed back, so I’m sorry can’t give any suggestions based on actual experience.

What car is this going into? Any improved OEM options for that car in terms of seating? Could cost less, and it will be a reclining version…

Let me know if your interested in some Corbeau’s I can see what I can do for you. They are gonna be one of the best larger seats. Some sparcos and recaros are as well but usually cost more then the corbeaus