All aboard the NY Giants Failboat

again…your the one who says stop living in the past…you should take your own advice.

And like stated above if the Cowboys are soooooo good, why are they only “1” game ahead of the absolutely terrible Giants who have just lost 4 games straight?
:rofl

A few reasons:

Dallas is notorious for choking. See the last 10 years of post season, inability to win with the dream team, Homo’s inability to hold a snap, etc.

Wade sucks.

JJ overmanages the team

Garett runs the ball down the teams throat to the goalline and then lets turnover prone Homo throw incomplete passes

RBs made of glass

A #1 WR Williams with #3 stats

I can go on.

Dallas can be atop the NFC East all season. First playoff game comes, and they’ll choke. So, being an Eagles fan, Dallas is the last of my worries. Now, the Giants on the other hand, are what worry Eagle fans. They area good team, that just have had bad luck with injuries. So, either way, Dallas shows no promise anytime soon.

Not being able to beat the Oakland Raiders should be what eagles fans worry about and that Brian westbrook is done i think he will consider retirement

One game indicates a team’s ability? If so, what the hell happened in KC?

Dallas beat KC whatsyour fucking point. Go back in your hole and fist until the Giants break there losing streak if they even do at all.

It’s easy to bait fanbois that don’t understand the sport. The point is that aside from poor tackling by KC to allow some no named WR gain 250 yards, they got outplayed by a horrible team that the Giants blew out. Dallas essentially lost that game.

So, using your logic, Dallas is a 3-13 team. :lol

And…your point? So because Westbrook had another concusion means he’s done for his career? How many did Troy Aikman have? He still played after them all. Dallas fans want Westbrook to retire because they know they cant stop him. He’ll be back. Dont you get all worried now. When Romo wins a playoff game, I’ll be sure Westbrook retires. :lol

Dallas dominated years ago. Just not now. Or last year. Or the year before. Or the year before that. Or the year before that. Or the year before that. Or the year before that. Or the year before that. Or the year before that. etc.

you apparently have been following your teams news. retirement possibility came right from westbrooks mouth.

Retirement is possible but I think he is done for the season.

I doubt he will play again this year. It would be a shame to see him retire but that unfortunatly sounds to be where his head is at

Im sorry I dont have internet at my appt so I cant just hop on NFL.com or Phillys website at any random moment to see whats going on.

And just because he’s CONSIDERING it, dosent mean its etched in stone. And even if he does retire, good for him. He’s had an awesome career as an Eagle, and LeSaun McCoy will step up and be the next Brian Westbrook.

If they werent the best team when you were a kid you wouldnt like them. You like a team from Texas, i dont even know why people in these forums are taking a Cowboys fan seriously?

no sorry try again. I grew up in the 80’s not the 90’s I am kinda old.

right, so like every other dallas fan you somehow were drawn to them in the 80’s when they were the worst team in the league. Your the same age as me, i doubt you were watching football when you were 10, im sure you started watching football when you were like 11, 12, 13, like most people do. Who was the best team then?

bitches gettin called out.

i was a buccs fan about 3 yrs before they won the p00perbowl and still am one, no frontrunner statuz hurr

I dont have to justify myself to you at all. Everyone to you likes dallas from the 90’s even tough thats far from true. I guess all the pats fans or bandwagooneers too. What ever helps you swallow the Giants shitty season run with it.

were 1 game before your shitty team man, 1 game. Your team is 1 fuckin game better. Big deal.

I like dallas next 4 game schedule over yours. come back when you finally break the skid