Where is the "How awesome the Giants are thread this week?" thread

and how great Eli Manning is and how you lost two games in a row :hahaThats All /End Thread

lock 1 :thumb

:rofl

plaxico should never come back. doing just fine without him.
1 less wineass

My thoughts exactly. What now, Giants fans? Where’s your excuses? Two loses in a row, both to decent teams. And what was I saying about how when the Giants play real teams, they cant handle it? I didnt watch the game, but I dont care. They still lost. A loss is a loss.

Of course there is no thread, they got that ass whooped!

All I have to say is !! bronco’s 6 n 0 =}

J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Didn’t they scrimmage the CA Penal League team yesterday? How did that count as a W?

Onto the Giants…AZ blitzed almost every down and made Eli Manning look pretty much awful. Eli used the same ‘Omaha’ snap count all game and even Collinsworth was getting off the ball with ease thanks in part to it. Seriously Eli? WTF? The INT on the screenpass and Bradshaws fumble obviously were very costly but Eli had several chances down the stretch and just didn’t make the necessary throws. His calls at the line to pick up blitzes were shaky at best. It’s easy to blame the OL/HB for not picking up blocks but ultimately the QB calls out the scheme. Just not a good 2 weeks for Eli against ‘okay’ defensive teams in NO and AZ. Things don’t get easier for the G Men so they’d better figure something out…and quick.

+rep Shifts own sports analyizer

This thread sucks and so do all your teams.

This thread does suck. GIANTS LOST!!! WOHOoo big deal ladies

Well its a big deal for a couple of you people who insisted on making weekly threads of your greatness and other teams follies and I wanted to keep the streak of threads alive. :ahh

Lost x2 weeks in a row and not looking any better thats a big deal. :rofl

they looked like shit. there receivers suck. there were way to many fucking turnovers. there defense looks good though.

Cardinals looked like shit too. nothing special there.

im saying Giants will have a very average year.

Anyone watch the steelers game yesterday where the ref gets knocked the fuck out?:rofl

or you could shut your mouth… YA BIG MEANY!!!

Haha! I wish the Lions played the Raiders this season :frowning: We would look GOOD against them! Although we do have the Rams this week!

got em