Giants playing awesome for a 3rd week in a row, lol

Discuss, whine, makes excuses … Whatever floats your boat :ahh

+rep :rofl

eli manning is a total peice of shit…w/e footballs on hold this weekend for me anyways, yankees are on at 8

Baseball sucks!! :lol

go Phillies

Giants fans…http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1898292..ending LOLhard

u suck bitch…

and yet your avatar shows someone rocking a yankees hat? :haha

:cry Im tellin!! :lol

haha, what u doing ni99a cant ever return phone calls to a bowtie owner huh? wtf

:rofl Yeah you chevy fuck!! Not too much man, just wicked busy with school shit right now and tryin to find a decent pt job. I have to read 140pgs of this book by tuesday :banghead

What you been up to?

that sucks cock, same shit as u, working 40 a week and school full time takes up alot time but i still find time to hit the five days a week and get drunk twice a week lol…lifes great :banghead

haha nice! I feel like PJB, but all i do is school work and the gym. No fun :lmao Semester will be over soon enough though!

was that Walt, lol just playing walt.

yah i hear ya i think its like 6 weeks to go, cant wait…

30 to 7… ouch :rofl

sweet fumble. :idiots

Giants played a great game :haha Way to go Champs keep up the great defense and such.

In to see excuses from all the Giants fans. See what happens when the Giants play actual TEAMS? The Eagles caught more passes from Eli than the Giants receivers did. :lol

Looks like the Eagles are the only solid team in the NFC East this year.

i love the ppl on face book saying im offically not a giants fan anymore after tonight.

Bitch if you were a real fan youd support them winning or losing.

And on another note, :hahato the jets