Giants fuckin suck

Good, now that the Giants arent in the playoffs, some of these overpaid coaches and players will hopefully be out of hear. Theres nothing that pisses me off more than millionaire athletes that dont give a fuck. Today is the last game ever at Giants Stadium. People went out of there way, in some cases im sure they spent all there money they have to go to this game, like any other NFL game, and the Giants come out and play like a bunch of fuckin bums. Good Riddance 2009 Giants.

2 reasons players play, Super Bowl Rings and money, we have a team full of guys who have both…no heart. Now i know how Dallas Cowboys fans have felt the last 12 years.

this is soooo terrible…I can barely watch this crap.

Stadium closing not going down as planned?

Nice tackliling, they just seem to have zero motivation. Wheres the fork to stick them with?

yup, it was a good little run, 4 years in a row in the playoffs, a super bowl trophy, too many people are getting comfortable, time to get rid of some of these bums.

I like watching it just to see them get beat into the ground.

Oh, and with the giants loss, the cowboys can clinch a playoff spot tonight with a win!

I just want to know what happened to that amazing offensive line the Giants used to have? Definitely need some serious changes on defense next year.

yep, then we can warm up the Failboy thread for the wildcard round

i believe 2 of them are out, boothe and beatty are playing

That was an amazing 3rd down pass…

it would be great if someone could actually tackle today on the Giants defense.

well you know the saying…

“When it rains it pours.”

Thats really pathetic if true

that was terrible, probably one of the worst displays of tackling i’ve ever seen. manning made some awesome passes too… i hate the giants though so i loved ever second of it.

+1 :vlad

One thing affects the other.

Today is a perfect example.

Injuries on OL results in forcing receivers/TE/Backs to stay in and block/chip. This results in less receivers or shorter routes.

Penetration occurs resulting in quicker throws than intended and/or sacks. Plenty of tackles for a loss. No rushing yards.

Carolina doesn’t have to load the box. Drop back into coverage as Giants become 1-diminsional.

That coupled with a gutless team whose defense can’t stop anything forces Giants to just throw the ball over and over.

Giants should fire the DC and look at upgrading the OL/LB. The secondary have talent but gave up wayyyy too many plays.

A lot of injuries this year but when players did play, no plays were made.

Rough year for a promising start and a long stretch of playoff appearances.

Cliff Notes = Epic Fail

I agree with you on the OL/LB situation, they don’t have a real motivational leader on defense anymore, Strahan was that guy.

Strahan and then Pierce. But, Pierce is injured and on the decline. He couldn’t cover anyone.

The whole team is on decline. I wont be better next year either.