Giants fuckin suck

That’s retarded.

Most def. not. I cant name a single positive out of that mess they call the Giants.

That’s because you are clueless about football. It’s common these days with a lot of fans.

Anyhow, Manning has had a fantastic season. Steve Smith is probably pro-bowl bound. Backup RB Bradshaw had an injury plagued season but still managed nearly 800 yards.

thats because you dont know anything about football

Laugh.

I know plenty about and football and the Giants sucked. End of story. Manning had and up and down year as did the whole team no1 had a solid season. Steve Smith had the best year of anyone but it was great

Actually, you don’t. But, like I said, with ESPN these days, everyone thinks they are an analyst.

Again, Manning and Steve Smith had solid seasons.

Whatever makes your team not suck so hard. They both had shitty games in that 5 game losing streak neither did shit. I think Manning may have had one ok game that the defense gave away. Neither will make pro bowl. Good bye

Steve Smith may not make the pro bowl, you are right, but thats only because its a fan vote these days and not by stats, but chances are if people that are voting paid attention at all to his season then you would know he is the 2nd best WR in the NFC stats don’t lie. First in cathes in the NFC and second in yards.

Typically if a team loses, the QB and #1 WR don’t have great games. Well, Dallas is different. :lol

But, Manning had a 113 rating against Atlanta and Smith avg’ed 50-60 yards 3 games in a row. Futhermore, there wasn’t a 5 game losing streak. :thumbup

It would be a shame if Steve Smith didn’t make the Pro Bowl.

What the hell are you talking about? You mean 12-14 players from Dallas shouldn’t have made the Pro Bowl a few years ago!? :ahh

Well its going to be a shame then he did not play well in sorry the 4 game losing streak they had.

I am not sure what this jibberish means.

But, again, a 11X rating and a WR that makes 50-60+ avg isn’t “bad”. Shit, Wade would have a hardon if Roy Williams didn’t have 2-3 drops a game and could avg 40 yards a game. :lol

Its ok I understand all you Giants fans are butt hurt over the huge Fail this year. :rofl

Maturity at it’s best.

The irony that Giant fans on this forum accept it but Dallas fans don’t realize the fail for over a decade.

you guys seem pretty butt hurt over it. Dallas has been far more successful in their existence then the Giants.

You dont like or even watch sports. Get out of this thread

The last 15 years of fail wipes that all out. :rofl

OK, your not even worth the arguement. You cant argue the stats.