Giants fuckin suck

The stats say that Dallas were Travis-isque since 1994 when Irvin was doing coke. :lol:

And the stats say you guys choked this season. Congrats. Go fist. :rofl

Teams can’t be successful in the playoffs year after year.

It’s just that Dallas hasn’t made it to the playoffs in years and can’t win a playoff game since Survivor was playing at the Garden. :lol

You know, its pretty sad when an Eagles fan can see the flaws, and good points in the Giants season. Yet…a Cowboys fan cant see anything. Why is it, as an Eagles fan, I dread any matchup between the Giants and Eagles, yet Im not so worried about the Eagle-Cowboy matchups…? Maybe its because I know even if the Cowboys beat the Eagles, the Cowboys still wont make it to the superbowl…yea…thats it.

Sunday sucked. That’s all I have to say.

That’s not sad. That’s typical Dallas fans. It’s a very common trend.

Various teams just match up better. Giants seem to have Dallas’s number lately while Philly has Giants. I am more worried about Philly than Dallas.

GO JETS :ninja

GO RED SOX!

Pro bowl list out. Told you Manning and Smith wouldnt be on it. You did get a lineman in there that was about it. Solid season my ass. :rofl

Hey, thats only 5 less then dallas has going

I just did check the defense to make sure there was no one going and as I thought nope because that unit has sucked a huge cock all year. According to ESPN gameday this morning Giants the only team to start 5-0 and choke so hard and miss the playoffs. Congrats on that accomplishment.

Denver choked pretty bad this year as well, but they still MIGHT make it

Backups play like backups. :lol

Oh My. 31-0 going into half time.

wtf is wrong with your guys giants?!?!?!

Manning just stood there and watched the ball at his feet on that strip. They have just given up i think

they gave up weeks ago

Nothing. They are playing like other teams when the season is over.

They got the wrong lineman too.

Also, you realize Pro Bowl is like the All Star game right? Do I need to spell that out a bit more for you? Remember when Dallas had like 12-14 ppl but still couldn’t make a play off win? C’mon put this together. :slight_smile:

I put it together all riught the giants suck which is what this thread is about that was started by a giants fan just adding to your bs statements of them being headed to a probowl

The point is just because a player doesn’t make the pro bowl, doesn’t mean they didn’t have a season or should have made it. That’s the nature of these type of “all star” type games.

Regardless, you have already proven your lack of knowledge when it comes to football.