Giants vs Chiefs

Giants win again in dominating fashion. I am a bit worried that Manningham can’t catch a ball cleanly and that Manning has a hurt heal (or is it food?). Regardless, they looked good on both sides of the ball.

I’m watching the Failboys right now in a good match-up. GO BRONCOS!

go buccaneers!!!

fuck my life :facepalm

w00t Colts killin it!

Yeah Go Giants, Manningham was really getting on my nerves today. Luckily we were playing the Chiefs. Hakeem Nicks TD was awesome, nice to see him back. Hopefully they make his role a little bigger.

Wow, what a HUGE victory. Its only the Chiefs… The only team that couldnt beat the Chiefs are the Lions and the Bucs…

http://koti.mbnet.fi/mijo/rosk/fffuuu.gif

ok cool, every victory is big in the NFL

Giants don’t make up the schedule. They won another dominating performance. Unlike Dallas who is lucky to be 2-2 given how bad they played against Carolina. Shit, Tampa was in it until the 4th against them.

Why is it you always feel the need to talk about dallas, even when you guys dont play them?

Giants looked good today, and did work.

It’s rivalry?

yup, most yankees fans i know spend more time talking about the sox than the yankees lol

:lol Idk, I guess Im just not THAT into it…

Im very into it, but I hate the Cowboys so much, just talking about them raises my blood pressure lol

Anyone who is a native of NYS and favors a non-NYS based team is a homosexual.

lol ^^^post of the day^^^

lived in the 518 area all my life

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Cincinnati Reds
New Jersey Nets

eat shit bitchhh

now thats a variety, if they all become good at the same time, at least we have this as note so your not a frontrunner lol. I will say your teams are much better than the Cowboy, Yankee, Laker Fans lol

If anyone cares:

Been a reds fan since before I was born, my dad’s extended family is from Dayton and i’ve been to ~25 different Reds games in 3 different stadiums

Nets because of my uncle lives in NJ and used to send me all kinds of nets stuff when I was 5 or 6 or whatever, they’ve never really been good so you can’t claim frontrunner :lol

Buccaneers because my aunt lives in tampa and used to send me stuff, probably been a fan since '99 about, well before the years when they were actually decent ('01-'03)

Someday, there will be a year when all 3 of my teams run the table in the same year to make up for all the misery I normally go through :number1

:cry:

No one cares krammer, no one cares

Wait, who’s “krammer”?