giants or patriots

I would love to see the Giants win because they have came back through, what i think, is an ok season to being in the superbowl, but on the other hand i would like to see the pats go undefeated, only happened once before.

fuck the patriots, go giants

Giants.

fuck the giants, go pats !!!

fuck the Patriots and tom brady…go Giants!!!

even though im a Colts fan :runaway

Dallas is comming out at halftime and beating them both :banana

The only reason for them to come out at halftime is for comic relief. I know I’d laugh my ass off

maybe we can get TO to start crying again for the halftime show :haha :crackup

the sport is great but all the players are overpaid

[youtube=425,350]mow7gXW0uog[/youtube]

maybe we’ll get another one of these :lol

Its unfair, man its unfair that he gets payed millions to play a sport, its unfair that he dates jessica simpson, yeah im sure hes doing real bad for himself

Pats all the way

Fuck New England. I’d really like to see the Giants take this, but the Patriots are unstoppable so I really think they are going to get a perfect season.

Hitler is upset about this

[youtube=425,350]K2triiYXSY8[/youtube]

lol c’mon…

the fucking hitler/xbox live one was HYSTERICAL

The previous undefeated record was when the season was shorter, so if they win this, it will be the first time for the undefeated strike in the iirc 19 game season.

On the other hand, Patriots were caught cheating, against the Giants non the less in the begining of the season by recording on tape the coaches signals. They were fined, and lost their position in the picks. So if they win, they should have an asterisk next to their record just like Barry Bonds has one next to his baseball.

^^Agreed

I don’t like either team. I am gonna have to go with the lesser of two evils…in this case the Giants.

Seems like none of you live in NY…

Haha…I do but I dont want to admit what NY football team I route for…

Bills! :angry2

PERMA BAN

and I also dont route for a team just because I live in that state.