Hey Walter (v.Pats fans & haters)

Congrats to the Pats, they’ve definitely earned it.

One helluva game. Giants played best they have all season in the first half… then just could not adjust to NE’s 2nd half.

Yes, the Pats are that good, but I will not call them the greatest until they win the title this year. Its more then just a formality.

16-0 and no title is the same as having 800whp and running in the 10’s.

I’m personally glad to have seen history this year.

:tup: walter…

:lol: @ all the haters

Fuck all the cheating cries, You can’t be a shitty team and go 16-0… have people take paycuts to stay with the team… trade a 4th round pick for the bet reciever in the league… etc.

I said it earlier this year, and I’ll say it again: Note to the NFL, don’t callout Tom Brady again.

IB4’72 Dolphins interviews go badly.

dick!

so what, i still hate the pats.

Red Sox win the WS, Pats are 16-0 and the Celtics are en fuego. WTF is going on.

They’re an incredible team/dynasty. Can’t take anything away from them.

I was at a holiday party this evening, and was rooting for the pats, several people were, however there was plenty of haters there that wanted to see them lose just so they wouldn’t have the “perfect” title

Go Pats they deserve it

im a giants fan and that was a heartbreaker. :tup: to the giants for making it a fun game, its definitely a good morale booster for the playoffs.

i hate the pats, but you gotta respect the 16-0

Because they went 16-0, they will be remembered forever (with or without a title)

Minnesota went 15-1 in 1998 and never got a title…something tells me you don’t remember that. However you will always remember 16-0.

Armageddon. The world is coming to a end. F the pats. I’ve always hated the Pats not just recently. F them all.

yes, too much success for boston. after the pats complete their season sweep this year, boston will have procured 6 major sports championships in 7 years. i dont ever want to hear one more fucking chowderhead give me the woe is me line.

the pats are just that good. as much as i hate them, they are exciting and enthralling to watch. just wish the roles were reversed… i can admit i am insanely jealous.

but seriously, fuck boston and the fans. oh how i wish buffalo could experience what is going on there.

agree, on all points :tup:

the pats are gonna have some nice added pressure when they get deeper into the playoffs. Should be fun to watch.

the next “terror” attack will happen in Boston.

Im glad they got the 16-0… i was rooting for them to win. I really hate the giants too lol

I do want to see them lose the first chance they get in the playoffs though

I wasted my time watching the game too.
Once again the NFL is fixed like NASCAR and wrestling.
Even Chris Collinsworth was like, “I don’t know what that call was for”.
The drive to put NE away suddenly had stupid penalty calls.
HOLDING?!?!? I could show you at least 15 plays where NE held and was not called.
No big surprise I guess, the NFL has to hype itself somehow.
The NFL is gay.

lol.

i absolutely fcking hate the patriots
(i have been a steelers fan since birth)

fck the patriots

how do you call a personal foul on the patriots then take it back and call one on the giants and call it on a player who wasnt evan on the field

:blah:

It already did!
http://sublog.subimage.com/files/athf-led.jpg
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/31/boston.bombscare/index.html

And I agree with Nik… if they don’t win the title, it would be a huge embarrassment to the organization.

Collinsworth wants to have Brady’s baby. At least thats the way it sounded to me. I hate the Pats, but I hope they win it all. That way Buffalo doesn’t look as bad this year. Everybody just looks bad.