Hey Walter (v.Pats fans & haters)

Some of us “chowderheads” sat through the time when the Pats had empty seats in the stadiums going with barely a few wins and the Sox getting knocked out year after year. Let us have a little fun with it. What the fuck is up with everyone finding an excuse to hate Boston?

steelers went 15-1 just a few years ago in 2004…and how many people remembered that?

No one, because they weren’t 15-0, 14-0, or even 10-0 or even 2-0. On top of that they had a cake schedule. And then lost to NE in the conf. game. They didn’t play Indy, and only played the pats once? :hitit:

i look forward to this, i don’t like anything about boston :stuck_out_tongue:

go ahead and have fun with it. but the time for people to say “oh, boston deserves it!” has come and gone. being from buffalo, and being an avid buffalo sports fan, i find it hard to sympathize too much with boston, simply because buffalo has NEVER experienced a modern major sports championship. im not finding an excuse to hate boston. its just that every pats fan that i have had to interact with at bills games since 2002 has been as annoying as they come. and the red sox bandwagon as exploded with fringe fans that dont even know the significance of the 2004 alcs or the ws. i cant wait till all the celtics “fans” come out of the woodwork…

realistically i am just jealous, but i can hate if i want. :mad:

No one says “we deserve it” any more.

Douche.

nobody says that? really? maybe you don’t say it, but that doesn’t cover every bandwagon boston fan… :hitit:

Thats kinda what I’m getting at. Alot of people blindly hate the Pats for no good reason. I’m sure some people have reason (rivals et al), but there is so much blind hate against the team & the staff… wtf?

Just because you don’t understand something doesnt make that something into evil.

I don’t hate the Pats at all, though I’m not a fan of the team. But you have to respect their numbers… they are the best team in the league this year (reg season).
Even beyond that, they played like they were touched by Landry himself…

Now, the “real season” begins. :wink:

i definitely respect them. i think what they are doing (and what they probably will complete in the playoffs) is incredible.

my hatred is purely derived from uncontrollable jealousy and fear that i may never have even close to what patriots/boston fans have. but, at least i can admit that.

respect? yes. jealous? check. hate? well, perhaps hate is too strong a word. more like severe distaste. :smiley:

The question is can tedy bruschi finish the season without another stroke? i kiiiiid!

But seriously 34 year old professional athletes get them all the time.

^ :lol:

and…

:lol:

I can side with a couple of those I suppose.