HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/scarfa21/5319-1.jpg

I love it!!!

that is fantastic + karma

LMAO… I was gonna say, there are many fans in 3 cities (or 31 to be honest) that love this guy.

<3

awesome. just awesome. +karma from me too.

lol

nice

:ohyeah::ohyeah:

As awesome as it is for our division, It blows that he is what he is, and got taken out the 1st quarter of the season.

And I’m not a Pats fan at all.

Karma for cheating, running up the scores and having a dipshit for a coach.

that looks like it fucking hurt.

good!

that shirt is FTMFW!

just ordered mine

I can’t see what it is, but I can only imagine it is the epitome of classless trash spewing from someone who is clearly not a sports fan.

I’m going to laugh when the Pats make the playoffs… :mamoru:

lol then why post if u cant see it, and ill laugh also if they make the playoffs.

Ohh and dont lump me with not being a sports fan, you dont know me

Someone needs to cross-post this to a Patriots fan forum and post the aftermath.

I can see the photo in MBOOSTs post, and read.

How are those Yankees doing? Great way to send the stadium out with a bang. :biglaugh:

haha hey this isnt a yankees discussion, so keep it out of this thread, and last i checked Tampa was ahead of Boston also.

I just find it funny that Brady has been on every injured player list for like 4 years and the one game he isn’t he gets injured… I dont want to see his season go up in smoke and playing them at their best would be a great gauge on how the bills actually improved rather than beating a crippled seattle and possible jacksonville team.

Yup, the ironing is immense.

:cough:worldchamps:cough::hay: