Do you still think the Patriots needed those tapes?

Do you all still think the Patriots needed those tapes?
Jets - 38-14 W
San Diego - 38-14 W
Buffalo - 38-7 W
Cincinnati - 34-13 W
Cleveland - 34-17 W
Dallas - 48-27 W
Miami - 49-28 W
Washington - 52-7W

They have outscored opponents 331-127. They’re averaging 41 points a game, averaging almost 500 yards a game and raping teams along the way. So, do you still think they needed to cheat to win? I don’t.

edit: BTW I’m not a Pats fan, I’m just in awe of what they are doing right now.

bah, they are still taping… just not getting caught :shrug:

yea they are a good team, definetly the yankees or redwings of their sport, where players will take paycuts etc to play for them cuz its a winning team…

good for them though, picking up randy moss for next to nothing and making him better, next i see them snagging ricky williams

Yeha they are the juggernaut bitch… Sadly…

Next week we will see who is the real champion…

its gonna end up the patriots… it will be close… i am betting a shootout

the thing thats pissing everyone off is they are running up the scores at the end of games, alot of ppl are getting pissed off.

yeah, but where the Yankees and the Red Wings (at least when the Wings were great) just did it by outspending everyone else the Pats are that much better in a salary capped league. That makes it much more impressive.

Can’t wait to watch the Pats/Colts game next weekend.

I think the Pats are going to take the colts. They have just playing so efficiently it’s retarded. Someone needs to stop them, but it’s not gonna happen this year I don’t think.

every coach that has played against them has said nothign of them running the scores up…

i understand why they are doing it… the way the league is now, you cant protect a 30 point lead… and what are u supposed to do, pull your QB when its 30-0 and hope the other team doesnt score? and what happens if they get close and you missed your opportunity to score (backup QB in the redzone throws interception that causes a runback)

until your up by over 40 in the 4th qtr, no lead is safe.

only the fans are gettin pissed, every coach who has been asked what they would do said they would score 80 pts a game if they could.

patriots, as much as i hate to admit… barring some major injuries they might as well give them the superbowl title right now lol

The NFC is turning into the NL of football. They might as well just hand over the conference champ.

Tom Brady NEEDS that TD passing title from Manning, duh… :wink:

as long as they dont beat the Vikings season scoring record, i dont care.

but i would like to see moss take rices record

What is it?

The patriots are a machine unlike anything i have or may ever see im not even sure its going to be close this week. Tom Brady is going to shatter every passing record. The spread is pats -4 it almost seems silly not to take that bet at this point.

God i FUCKING HATE the patriots but they will probably go 16-0

Thats pretty much the thought of every non pats fan in the country right now. If anyone is going 16-0 its them.

I doubt they can keep it together for 16 straight, though. They were saying the same thing about Denver in (1999?) or whatever and they didn’t make it that far. They had the same kind of juggernaut offense and great D.

I was thinking about that but as far as i can remember the broncos werent obliterating teams like the pats are and if i recall correctly it took a record setting day by corey dillon in 99 to beat the broncos something around 290 rushing yards i believe…but i could be wrong im gonna double check and report back

edit: dillon did it in 2000 against the broncos their 14-2 season was in 98 so basically disregard my entire post other than i think the pats might be able to go 16-0

The one thing playing in the Pats favor is the rest of the league is awful compared. I will say this, the only realistic chance the Pats have of losing is next weekend barring some kind of fluke or some team overachieving. That being said, it’s been bound to happen whether it be by huge injuries on the Pats part or things just not syncing (Moss troubles maybe?).

8-0 against the spread… they are a gamblers best friend!!