16-0 or 15-1

what you all think…

me personally im going for the giants tonight, and think they can do it given the stage thats been set for them

obv the pats are going to win tonight, this poll is retarded

OBVIOUSLY :smash2:

if your being serious, then whats the point of this stupid shit?

no im not being serious, but nothing is guarnteed, if you dont like the poll, or the thread, dont vote and dont post stupid shit in it, kthnxbye

wrd…

dude…who the fuck knows what will happen… pats could very well lose. Its not fucking staged where they WILL win.

ugh…yes… they probably have a good chance of winning, but either way…you never know.

Pats already came close to losing a few times. It is likely they will win… yes. Is it unlikely that they can lose somehow… no, its not.

why are people such morons sometimes…

16 or 17-1, chargers, jags, or colts take them down in the playoffs.

Word

Jags FTW!!!

any of those 3 teams have the capability to do it. particularly if they catch a bad weather game in new england that neutralizes the long ball to an extent and turns it into a game of run and stop the run. LT, Addai, and the jags’ 2 headed back, coupled with those run defenses, have the advantage over the pats. But if the record has to be set, at least they do it against that little bitch Eli Manning

Also the jags play a pretty damn good game in cold/snowy weather.

This pole is retarded.

Lets see.

The giants have nothing to gain by winning other than saying “they won”. They have much more to lose injurying players. They don’t have a bye week to recover. There are no records on the line for them. They have played like crap at home this year, and have some pretty sad losses.

Patriots? I don’t need to explain anything.

And the playoffs are the playoffs, anything can happen, but I would think it will be very unlikely for them to lose, esp. w/ Homefield. People who think the pats have “almost lost it” many times this year clearly have no understanding of the philosophy they play with, and why they have been so sucessful. Colts, Bolts, Jags and Steelqueers will all be good games IMO.

The only “bad weather” at Gillette that will hurt them IMO is a very windy/rainy day. They can play in the snow, sure as heck better than the Jags, Colts and Bolts.

Anywya, to answer the OP, Giants win if the bus crashes on the way to the stadium tonight :mamoru:

they win tonite, but will lose in the playoffs. thats my prediction

:gayhighfive:

I was thinking something similar.

I hope they go 16-0 and then get pimp slapped in the playoffs. Then Belichick and Brady will be even more pissed than last year when they lost to Indy :clap:

:lol: :word:

35-14, Belichick will not sit Brady or Moss, the only chance I see is if Brady, Moss and the team surpass their records in the first half then they may sit mid-3rd quarter.

3-7 Giants so far…

Anyone that agrees with Bryant should be shot and have their nuts removed for ever.

Long way to go suckas.

giants are looking good