All aboard the NY Giants Failboat

So theres 4 in a row down and it wasnt even Eli Manning’s fault this time. Discuss.

:rofl YES, I was patiently awaiting this

with 4 fails in a ROW they final get there sticky or fail

Where is Shawn now? Wtf!!

fuck football

Hanging in the closet like the rest of the Giants fans :ahh

How about that Philip Rivers. Clutch on the final drive.

It’s all good, the Giants aren’t playing there game right now, they have a MUCH needed bye next week, but other then that let me know when Tony Romo wins a playoff game…

Romo is doin work, much unlike Eli…

Your point? He does well every year and chokes in the playoffs (you know when it actually matters how you play)

Well its been a while since I have seen a team choke on a dick like the Giants this year. Brilliant, just pre awesome. Back on topic this is about the Giants not the Cowboys.

Yeah anyone who roots for Dallas is a weiner

Fair enough…thread being created.

Look who’s on top of the NFC East now by 2 games. Enjoy the rest next week your gonna need it when you meet up with the Falcons for the 5th loss in a row.

So it doesnt matter how a QB plays in the regular season? LOL, okay…

Truth I guess it won matter how Eli sucked the last three games and the team blew dick in the last four when they finish third and dont make the playoffs cause the season doesnt matter. It only determines whos in and whos out not important at all.

couldnt be too long? Didnt you watch Dallas the last 15 years?

you guys are winning regular season games. Havent you learned that your team doesnt win anything come december and playoff time? You should at least wait and see if they do anything this year before you start acting like they won the super bowl

I am not on a Dallas is awesome rant they are playing well right now. This is all about the Giants and the losing skid which will be 5 in a row after there bye week when they meet the Falcons

Zing