All aboard the NY Giants Failboat

My Jets choked pretty bad last year going from 8-3 to 9-7. And they are 4-4 today after being 3-0. So I dunno.

Its the Jets…did you expect anything different from them? Since Nameth left, they really havent done anything.

3 week vacation but Homo strikes again and Dallas loses so shhhh :slight_smile:

Haha, was a good day for the Giants.

Failboys were at it today…

Come back when the Giants figure out how to win a game your still in 3rd Dallas still up top. Go fist. Micheal Jordans had a bad shooting night. Come back when dallas blows 4 in row maybe more when the giants actually get back to sucking next weekend

i dont think the giants could have had a better bye week, getting healthy and all, the bEagles and cowturds losing, atlanta losing… i dont think they could have asked for more.

all is not fixed for them until they can win and not drop consecutive losses

The Giants stock is plummitting worse than that of my fantasy team. Now if only my fantasy team could have a bye week…hmmm

yup, weve lost 4 in a row and were 1 game out of first. It seems that none of these teams want to win the division. Comparing Tony Romo or the Cowboys to Michael jordan??? Jordan may have had his bad nights, but i dont believe he was ever shutout. Especially by a team that gave up 38 the week prior to a team with 0 wins.

If I can recall, MJ is perhaps the greatest athlete that ever lived and Homo can’t win a single playoff game with the NFL dream team. :lol

For accuracy the Cowboys weren’t shutout - 17-7 was the F

would have been 10-7 if the refs had eyes. Cowboys had their chances and didnt do anything. The giants just flat out got destroyed with the exception of the close game to the chargers.

Also for record Romo wasn’t horrible and the Dallas defense did well with what they were given. That game was all bad play calls by coaching staff not horrible performace by the team like the giants lack of production from there stars

So is that your excuse? it’s just funny that you can make an excuse for your team losing but If a Giants fan says the Giants lost because half of the secondary is injured you criticize them.

A gift TD at the end to end the game is about as close as a shutout as you can get.

Dallas fans always seem to have some excuse. It’s sad that you guys have a team filled with allstars but can’t produce a playoff win since I was in high school.

But, soon you will have a new coaching staff. Wade is absolutely terrible.

No excuses we didnt lose 4 games this year yet let alone 4 in a row. Td is a td it wasnt a gift 7 points is not a shutout go back to grade school and suck a fat one. Giants suck all there fans can suck one /Thread :bowdown

But they did lose their stadium opener to the Giants. :slight_smile:

And I see your 3 superbowl wins and raise you to 5 so eat shit. Go win 5 and come back and talk if im still alive then.

See how good thats done you sitting in 3rd with a schedule not getting easier at 5-4 and the bucs and detroit all beat decent teams and they still suck ass too.

It’s almost as if the almighty Dallas Failboys have this big lead in the division. Do you realize you are joking on a team that lost 4 in a row while barely a game up? :lol: