Dallas FTW

:mwahaha That will be all…please commence dallas bashing now b/c i know youre all Giants fanbois!

giants did not show up at all. im not sure who that was but it wasnt the giants. :sad

you call the giants fans, fanbois, but you are ragging on a team that won the NFC EAST (toughest division in football) and giving credit to a team that may not make the playoffs. Sit down.

The DL pwned them because:

1. Jacobs was out
  2. Two backups were on the OL
  3. Dallas is playing to make the playoffs when they were projected to win the SB this year
  4. At Dallas
  5. A near meaningless game for Giants

Not rocket science.

But, Giants lost big time and Dallas played well. But, Dallas still needs to make the playoffs. And win, they haven’t done that since I was in high school. :lol

ol wasn’t in sync the entire game, them having some of them sit out the second half didn’t help

Far from a meaningless game they needed to win for the top spot of the NFC now putting alot of pressure on there game vs carolina next week for the most part that is healthy and at the current time is playing better then the giants. As for injuriesno excuses. Dallas has the fair share as well such as no pacman jones, worthless barber, injured ol and hurt lineman, roy williams hurt and romo finishing the game banged up.

Nice to see the Dallas fans crawl out from under the kitchen table after not posting anything all year. Fairweather fans at their best. BTW what was up with Jerry Jones n the sideline with like his whole family? They won a regular season game. Most owners dont even do that when their team wins the Super Bowl.

The game didn’t change the fact that they have to beat Carolina for home field. Dallas couldn’t have been kicked out of the wildcard contention with a loss either. It wasn’t completely meaningless but it didn’t have much to it.

PacMan jones sucks so you have no loss either.

Worthless barber? What a joke. He didn’t do much (same with choice till the end) because of a good rushing defense of the Giants. That guy is the near equiv of Portis. How fitting that Dallas questions his heart. :roll

Injured OL? The one guard but you got a few ProBowlers on the team. You weren’t going to run the ball anyhow with a healthy front.

Roy W. is done after this year.

Romo WAS healthy but got rocked.

I was waiting for the gatorade to be poured after beating a beat up Giants team at home in what they called a must-win game. It’s a bit scary that Giants had a chance to go ahead but couldn’t stop them on a 3rd down with 5 min to go. Even after all that, the game was within reach.

Ha i thought for sure the gatorade was going to be dumped hahah. I think Jacobs being hurt is killing the Giants and I think having that early byw week is the reason for some of these injuries, they have played 11 straight games also , that bye week in the playoffs will be nice.

The bye week that early is horrible. It’s a bad combo: Plax/Injuries/Tough 2nd hand schedule

Yep, I believe they are a little worn down from a rediculous schedule also, the last time the Giants played a team with a losing record was OCT 19th and they dont have a losing team left on the schedule,

Last time I checked Homo took quite the beating that game as well…

“ohh my back ahhh help me im a big fucking baby”

Giants FTW.

It was a good game. But the giants fans are right, the combination of no Plax and no Jacobs killed them. Plax would draw double coverage and Jacobs could help establish the run to open up the pass. Dallas was all over the giants receivers and their pass rush was exceptional last night as it was the week before vs. the steelers…they just couldn’t close that game out.

Eli got sacked what? 8 times

Romo probably was hurting more than Eli after the game though after that knee to the lower back.

Neither QB is feeling too well today would be my guess :lol.

how do you get to the point of liking a team like dallas? Im not saying this because im a giants fan but i see nothing but bullshit on there team all the time, there is nothing to like about that team and they have a superstar team that doesnt win.

The giants did not show up ready to play. It was obvious if you watched the game and as far as sacks go, I’m pretty sure Romo ended up on his back twice in a row. They had to fight for their play off spot yet the Giants didn’t because they played good the rest of the season.

Don’t get to ahead of yourself on that bye week. The Giants lose to Carolina with I think they will being beat up and carolina being for the most part healthy. If the Giants lose to Minnesota which is very possible if they dont ge healthy soon and minnesota wins out and I believe they are playing well enough to beat atlanta the Giants wont get a bye so this some what useless game as sean calls it proves to be a little less useless.Its never over til its over alot is going to happen these last three weeks going to be alot of entertaining football to watch

We shall see in the weeks to come

That’s a lot of speculation.

Its some speculation but is a very good possibility of happening. both carolina and minnesota are currently playing better then the giants both have easier schedules and are less banged up theres a good chance they are in for a long haul with no rest. If the giants fail to get any bye in the playoffs they will be one and done.