All aboard the NY Giants Failboat

How about you come back when your team finally wins a playoff game?

how bout that ot field goal

man, the defense is just awful, we barely won that one. I really am amazed at how bad the defense is…unreal

couldn’t agree more…and if the defense doesn’t get it together it won’t even matter if the Giants make the playoffs.

Really? Shut out for 3.5 quarters against the Failskins? You kidding me?

I couldn’t say it better myself. It can’t all be the loss of the DC. The secondary even with the injuries need to be accountable. The same with the DL. The offense has had some stuttered and didn’t produce which is surprising given they were playing from behind a few games. But, Eli played well last week and exceptional this week especially the receivers. Streaky Manningham was rock solid as well as Boss and Nicks looked good. The running game didn’t seem to exist which scares me. This is a running team with defense.

Regardless of O, you can’t win games when you give up 2 TD in 10 min when the game is on the line.

think about this… had tynes made the FG earlier in the game it wouldnt have went to OT… and in the same regard… if the falcons hadnt missed either… itd be another L in the other column…

any free live feeds of this? The fam is over and although I personally could care less, a link would be cool.

ATDHE.net

^Hrmm good looks but it doesnt seem to be working, just that blocky colored screen. Am I missing something?

Games not on yet…

LOL god damn here I am listening to my relatives bitching and moaning about not having the game on… and it doesnt even start till 830 HAHA

Good looks man

All aboard the monday morning Giants Failboat!!! TOOT TOOT!!!

Now not only are we playing like shit, butnow it appears im seeing a little give up in this team, which is very surprising. Not enough players who want to play the game. All of the core players have gotten their big contracts, and there Super Bowl win, I guess they are not interested in actually plaing hard anymore. The effort that was given by EVERYONE last night was a god damn embarrasment.

Its friday?

The Giants played on Thursday.

didn’t realize walt put monday morning lol

lol, im used to watching football on sunday, so it felt like monday, my bad lol

walt you the captain of this sailing vessel?

no, im the guy that refused to get on it, but am so pissed right now that im jumping on for at least a few hours. No worries, i can always take the VICTROY GIANTS!!! Lifeboat back to shore, which im sure i will sometime in the next 24 hours. Right now though, i honestly cant believe the garbage i watched last night.

not on cable:(

dont worry when JVG catches wind of you jumping onto the USS Failboat he will make a point of it. and say well my cowboiz are the best and romo isnt gay.

yes he weill say that, i guess I wont have much to argue back at those points though lol