Alpine type R subwoffer. Checking intrest

Anyone interested in a brand new alpine type R 10" sub? Initially i was going to put this in my camaro, but it was defective from the factory, so instead of waiting months for them to repair it i just bought a diffrent sub. I have been thinking about throwing it in the new subie, but i dont think a single 10 will be enough considering its not a hatchback. As far as price, make me a resonable offer it is brand new, i believe they are around 180 new, would also consider a trade for other car audio stuff. heres the specs on it:
http://www.alpine-usa.com/product/view/swr-1023d

I also have a set of pioneer 6x9 speakers i would let go for pretty cheap, they are in a box that i made out of MDF. I can get pics and more specs on these upon request. i believe they are 300w peak power.

What is/was defective about the 10?

I guess their was an issure with the voice coil. Honestly im not entirely sure, i bout if off of ebay, and had a hell of a time getting it warrentied. They had terrible communication with me. I bought it july 17th and it was returned to them by the 20th and i literally just recieved it today. It came directly back from alpine, so as far as i know it should work 100% if not i will refund the money.

I would really like to get a pair of kenwood subs if anyone wants to do a trade i could throw in cash if they are decent subs, or a 12" sub. I wanna stick with kenwood, because thats what the rest of the car will be.