2x1500rms 12" audiobahns.

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $240 obo per sub
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: Y
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Model number for subs is AW1210T. These things are too loud + big for my plans i have in mind.

* PHAT 2" Multi-layer Foam Surround
* Stamped and Balanced Aluminum Cone
* Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coils
* 1 Ohm or 4 Ohm Operation
* 6 mm Cast Basket
* Multi-connect Lug Lock Terminals
* frequency response 20-500 Hz
* power handling 1500 watts RMS
* sensitivity 91 dB
* top-mount depth 6 3/4"

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1813/picture629ax5.jpg
** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

do they come mounted in a box? do you have to remove your back seats to fit these?

I’ve seen and heard these in person. I’d grab these off you in a heartbeat if I had the cash. Really good sounding professional subs right here.

wish you kept them dev…

Desperate times call for desperate measures :frowning: Id rather have fun on my vacation than have these sit all winter.

Andrew there is a ported box I got with the subs that was built to the space saver specs. The box is just sitting on top of the rear seat folded down, It may fit in the back of a hatch with the subs mounted in the box. Box is included with both subs. The front cone of the sub is aluminum and each sub weighs 30 pounds. They are stupid ridiculous, pics don’t justify anything.

do you think it will fit in a coupe ?

damn yeah…those specs and size are mean. Dunno if I’d have the space because I need my back seats. gl with the sale Devin

Ive never looked at a coupe trunk it may fit but you’d have to flip the subs around and cut some holes and mount some plexiglass to show off the flaming baskets.

The rear of the box needs 15" in height to clear at the highest point and the front is 13" in height and 32" across. The box has a bit of a angle built into it so post up and i can draw up a picture with detailed specs of the box.

I’m more than capable of making a custom box for any application out of MDF or fiberglass or both for stunning appearance as well as sound quality. I can work out a price for the subs and a custom made box that’s upholstered in a variety of fabrics at a fraction of the cost a shop would charge because ive got no overhead working from the house :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=DirrtyDevvo;361040]** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
These things are too loud + big for my plans i have in mind.

hmmm what do you got in mind for the 240?..sorry for taking it off topic but I’m interested in your next project.lol :slight_smile: good luck with the sale

Something sick like an Pontiac Aztec and memory foam everywhere is all ill say :slight_smile: cant wait for spring/summer

just an fyi coupe trunks aren’t tall enough to even fit a 12" sub back between the strut towers, without them on an angle, so to fit them your taking up the space under the trunk lid so the already small trunk is even smallers…

New price $200 per sub

bump 160 per sub final drop or im running one of them.

$300 takes both + the box.

Still for sale?

Yes but only for a few more weeks before I run them myself