system for sale

will part out if prices are right other then that make an offer
![http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Picture 015.jpg](http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Picture 015.jpg)

Got any model numbers? Specifically the amps.

yeah hold up i’ll run out and get them they are alpine v12 mrd-m300’s

What were you hoping to get for the whole setup? Are the subs single voice coil or dual? what is that box in the middle? (crossover?)

yeah it’s a cross over and they are dual i beleive they have 2 set’s to plug in the back i think i’ll have to take one out and see and im looking to get 300 just because i wanna get shit done to my car

Just to vouch for the subs, my friend has a single 12" Type R is his DSM (hatch) and with 500RMS pumping through it, it literally hurts at high volume. This sub pounds.

they sound excellent and the amps are all digital and i never messed with them to turn them up or anything and they sound really good i mean im gonna put a stock cd player back in my camaro if the stock plug is still in there and put the old beat pioneer in my coablt and for an extra 75 bucks i’ll sell the alpine head unit with it too i just need money i pinched my self hard for gas cause i spent all my money to buy my camaro and i wanna get some stuff for it and have some money for gas

After checking the Alpine site, it seems the Type Rs are all DVC. So are they 2x 4 ohm or 2x 2 ohm?

But I’m more interested in an amp. I was looking for something cheap to upgrade my girlfriend’s setup. I put a system in her car for Christmas using an amp that her Dad bought and gave to her. Its the weak point in the system.

And I will agree with Jesse. The Type Rs are a nice sub. I have a 12 in my Civic and a small Audiobahn amp and can’t keep my rear view mirror adjusted unless I turn the sub way down.

you want 1 or both make an offer if its right you can have them

75 bucks for all of it.

ill give u 200 for all of it

bump. these subs are very solid. dual 4ohm most likely. the amps are very nice too. the subs can handle more power, but they are a nice start.

i love how you always have to be a smart ass about things

i love how a week ago you only wanted 100 bucks for it all now your back to 300. i offere you 100 bucks for it last yr when you tried to sell it.

THATS COOL MAN AINT GOIN NO WHERE FOR LESS THEN 250

sat in his balt when they were in it…he has them whored down to the lowest amount of power but they still sounded pretty good

english please

this shit is all out of my car for someone to pick up 200 bucks i need money to do my swap