FS: alpine type rs in box.

i have for sale are two 12’’ alpine type rs in a non ported box. comes with subs, box, alpine mrd-m1005 amp.

400obo

pics up in a few hours when i get home.

Alpine Type Rs are, IMHO, a great sub. Some additional specs might help to get the 400 you are looking for. Like either 2/2 ohm DVC or 4/4 ohm DVC with RMS rating, Amp specs, etc… but, not a bad price for a Box, 2 subs, and an Amp.

GLWS.

i dont really know to much about this stuff, i just posted from what i see, where would i look to figure that stuff out?

back of the sub would have it printed

duh alright ill check that out then post.

<3 glws

i have a set of these, great subs sound great in a sealed box too, great price too i think they are like ~200 each new
glws

i 'm interested ,post pics.

pictures kinda suck ill try to get a better camera soon.

I have 2 dual 2 ohm 10s running 1 ohm on a clarion 1000w amp sounds GREAT. GLWS these are great subs

is that a 18 of bud i see :slight_smile:

these subs sound siq nasty siq yo bumpy angry music beats

can we finish drinking that tonight?

bump
im underage i dont drink!

Free Bump

If you get the model number off the Subs (kind of a pain to take the Sub out just to read the number) that would probably be enough info since you don’t have specs readily available. Measurements of the box might help as well. I’m just trying to give you some info from what I have been through trying to sell audio stuff. I will be clear in saying I personally won’t be buying these items but rather trying to help you out.

Audiophiles (Music Junkies similar to “pedophiles”) usually look at the Name before they look at the numbers on the Subs/Amp. Alpine is a “Medium-High” quality sub, at least I think so, in the audio world for SPL competitions (Sound pressure level) but is a Great choice for the average enthusiast. That being said I think these will sell without a problem.

As far as the Amp you listed MRD-M1005. This Amp retails around 300+ depending on where you buy it so right off the bat I think this is a good deal depending on condition.

Here is all the Technical noise for your Amp:

General Info:
· Frequency Response : 10Hz-500Hz
· Mono Speaker Impedance: 4 or 2 ohms
· Input Impedance: 100k ohm
· Input Sensitivity: 0.1V to 8.0V
· Signal to Noise: 90dBA
· Heat Sink w/Cover (W x H x D): 13" x 2-5/16" x 8-11/16"

Bass Engine
· Crossover Type: Digital 24dB/Octave Slope
· Selectable Low Pass Crossover Frequency: 30Hz - 200Hz
· Subsonic Filter Range: 15Hz - 50Hz (5Hz Steps)/OFF
· Subwoofer Level Adjustment Range: -15dB to 0dB
· Subwoofer Phase Control : 0° Normal/180° Reverse
· 24dB/octave Slope

RMS Power at 12V, 20Hz-200Hz:
· Per channel into 2 ohms : 700W x 1
· Per channel into 4 ohms : 500W x 1

RMS Power at 14.4V, 20Hz-200Hz:
· Per channel into 2 ohms : 1000W x 1

Assuming the subs are wired in Parallel and that the subs are wired to 2 ohms (Dual Voice Coil) internally: According to the SWR-1221D specs (A 12 inch Type R 2ohm DVC Sub, Same as I have BTW) the Amp can push each sub, rated, ~350W no problem. The 350 is a little higher than the Sub rating but the gains can be lowered (Level adjustment on the Amp) to manage this if their is distortion. All in all this looks like a great setup. Not sure why I dove into this but I get a rise out of Audio stuff. I have been using Alpine stuff for a number of years and will probably stick with them for a while. Hope I don’t come off as a dick like “Oh, way to put lack of info asshat. WTF is this Sh!t Charles!” (Thanks Thill) like most NYSpeeders…J/K…I <3 NY-Speed, Nigh-Speed, New UBRF, or however you want to say it. :slight_smile:

GLWS…I’m done.

300 cash?

thank you, i just learned somthing haha. these subs hit pretty fucking good if i do say so my self and i have alot of vouches, thanks for all the info!

375 there yours.

bump it up for a stupid deal. SWR-1242D 4ohm

do you know if these are dual 2 or dual 4 ohm voice coils???

bump it up.