F/S: 2 12" MTX subs in box w/ AMP

Ok up for sale is my decent system. 2 MTX Roadthunder 4500 12" subs in a sealed box with a Crossfire 300 watt amp. This system hits preety hard. I had it in my Impreza and my buddys civic and it sounded great in both. Ill be taking pics later today. Everything works FLAWLESSLY. Not even 3 months old. The subs are really good and can hold some wattage but the amp I have now was something I got for free and do not want to spend any more money. So what Im getting at is if you get a better amp the subs will hit even harder. I will meet half way or drop off if its not too far away. Throw me some prices and PLEASE no low ball offers. Paid over 250 for everything but will let it go cheaper.

BUMP Someone offer something

make me an offer! this has to go

good luck. i tried selling the same subs, 2 alpine amps, a poweracoustik amp, and 2 pair of cerwin vega 5x7 speakers for $250, and couldn’t get a buyer.

BUMP! Someones gotta want this. Make me an offer

i paid 250 for 2 alpine type R 10’s 2 alpine v 12 amps a box a compacitor so im pretty sure your not gonna get very much for this people dont spend alot on systems on here just to let you know

1. you got a deal
  2. you don’t hold on to ANYTHING you own for more than a year
  3. your STILL trying to pawn off that system mentioned above to fund ur mullet project
  4. roadthunder 4500’s aren’t THAT bad…
  5. cheap asses named larry jr. don’t spend a lot on systems don’t drag the rest of us pittspeeders down with you
  6. you still owe me 20 bucks hoe…pay up