Anger and Nissan...

can you plz post a clip of your exhaust? cause i think i seen you the other night drive by the car wash.

Nope wasnt me… and my exhaust sounds like absoloute shit right now as I had a turbo mani gasket blow on me…

granted for a long time I was running no exhaust… but my car has a snail… and we all know turbo cars/open exhaust = sexy

just a tad loud :lol

and my exhaust now sounds pretty good untill you get into the higher RPMS 5000+… but it a chambred flowmaster on a turbo car = fail… but i had it on before my car was turbo

Anyways it doesnt matter… somehow you managed to make a VQ35 sound like absoloute shit… not many people can acomplish that but you did!

trust me, you dont want an RX-8… my parents had both of them, and I drove both of them…alot.
the 350 was sooooo much more fun to drive while the rx-8 was just a load of problems.

As far as insurance goes, trust me, the number of seats it has is a VERY small factor in how they gauge your premium.

A couple years back I drove a 1989 Olds Cutlass Cruiser Station Wagon in the winter, monthly premium was $150 for full coverage. Bought the vette, insurance went down to $120/month with the highest full coverage you can get. It has VERY little to do with # of seats. BTW, if you have tickets and your under 21, don’t expect any deal from any insurance co.

Well this is how i think you fail cause your car sounds like shit and is gay so just keep your mouth shut and keep comments to your self thanks bud.

Car sounds just fine except for a turbo mani leak…

and ill pretty much say whatever the fuck I want bud… such as your the only retard I know who can make a VQ sound like shit…

sorry my cars not as cool as yours but itll still kick your ass so k thx

:rofl

My car has an exhaust manifold leak and still sounds good :rofl

hey stfu…

Mine is way cooler as it sounds like Julia bonds twat flapping in the wind ktxh

whatever you say girl.

A. your car looks ugly as a fuck
B. It is a piece of shit
C. doms car will spank your car
D. your parents still hate you
E. You have a girls name

should i keep going?
hmmm gay guy get a guys name tool

hahahahahahahah

A: Agreed
B: Agreed
C: Not a chance in hell im sure a few members on here can vouch for that, Jim P now being added to that list after the romp session today not to mention at stock boost levels I raped a couple 350Z’s and on stock boost IIRC I was trapping just the same maybe a couple MPH higher
D: No mommy and daddy love and support me very much but thanks for your concern
E: You sir are correct and by so far that is the best comback you guys have been able to come up with and thats not saying much :rofl

You drive a N/A FC RX-7… err and crashed it. Do you really have any right to say anything? I think not

and “doms” car still looks/sounds like an abused pile of shit that was owned by some kid who thought he was DK

Take cleaner pictures and put on the factory exhaust and I will change my opinion

ok cool bud still you brought a ugly car tryed to make it look nice and still fail at it. i could care less what you have to say about my car maybe your mad you never brought one idk just all im saying is keep your comments to your self.

I’d love to have a 350Z… I could get one if I wanted a car payment like you but some other things took priority.

350’s are nice cars, you raped yours, painted the wheels, raped it of a nice sounding exhaust from factory. Then proceed to think your the shit.

Dident buy my car, familys owned it for 18 years, saw an opertunity to make a semi fast car (faster than yours anyways) that was already owned and is a decent platform for prodeucing some decent HP’s numbers cheap. A lot of people think its ugly thats all fien and dandy, theres other cars I find sexier but fact of the matter is this ugly POS will still walk your car

As far as tried to make it look nice… Really? I havent touched anything cosmeticly on this car except some window trim…

idk were your car walking on mine came from you bring all the hate on yourself. If you wanna race thats fine with me im not saying i can beat you and im not saying i cant. all i ask is the you keep your comments to yourself and i think many people can say the samething and whenever you wanna race just let me know. so then you can find out if you can beat me or not.

Why would I bother when I know my car stays with cars that run a full second and a half faster than you and trap at least 6-7mph over you?

If I see you around sure ill race but im not going out of my way to set something up.

Like i said at stock boost i raped a couple 350’s… that acctualy had nice sounding exhausts

\Done

P.S. but the stock exhaust back on and stirp the paint of the wheels… in all seriousness with no dichead intenetions… they will ruin the sale from anyone whos over the age of 18 and acctualy has a brain

IMO you should keep the car , put it back to stock anyways and enjoy it

OH EDIT: and the car walking thing came from you retarted friend the with POS FC RX-7 that aparently instigates how fast your car is to everyone for you

thanks for the ideas but im good and the track is not the same as on the street. so dont go saying yea i will walk on your car when your the one who wont race mine?

nevermind im done please move posts to battlfeild

hahah ok whatever im done sitting here talking if i see you at the lot or something sure we will go out and run. but i just hate people who say shit befor anything even happens.