Anger and Nissan...

:Idiots:Idiots:Idiots:Idiots:Idiots:Idiots

You are retarded , keep a fuckin car

no im not in a rush im just putting it out there it is a fun car i wish it had more seats and didnt fuck me on insurance.

fuck you dom your a fucking moron, you will be so far in debt its not even funny, 15k on top of the price for a rx8 youll be over 30k in debt and have insurance on one of those hunks of shit that you will prob blow up

bud i have a loan out for 14k so get it right befor you talk i would use the money from this car to pay off the loan. think

maybe you shoulda thought about insurance seats and all that shit before you bought this

true i know that now.

First of all, tell me this is Dom aka “mini” ? and 2nd of all why the hell would you want a rx8 haha

:+1

rx8>350z:ahh

keep the car dude. . .rx-8 still falls into the same insurance bracket as the Z does.
don’t jump from car to car, pick one and make it the project!
lol

:rofl insurance RX8= 4 door family sedan
:bangheadinsurance 350z= 2 door sports car with a 19 year old driver with 30 tickets

Im not in a rush to sell the thing i just put it out there if someone wanted one and wanted to give me the money im asking then sure they can have it but other then that lets just keep this post a for sell thread. thanks guys

GLWS, but we need to have a longer discussion about this whole RX-8 chickenshit bullshit that is currently being thrown about :smiley:

wow, good luck with the price set that high, also the car looks a bit rough.

youre apparently upside down from your last car. because the value in excellent condition is in the 12,500 range down to about 10k in fair condition. which im sure this car is inbetween the 2. just saying. if you sell this, be prepared to take a loss, or just keep it and work on your driving record. take defensive driving, try to get your insurance premium reduced somehow.

QFE

Read post #17. There is no way your car is worth $13,000 to anyone. Go on AutoTrader.com and you can find several cars MUCH nicer than yours with fewer miles in the $12.5-13.5 range. If you want to sell your car you need to be thinking more in the $11k range respectively.

Well he either

A) Paid to much for the car and is tyring to hopefully break even
B) Thinks hes going to make out selling a car with a lean on it

Good luck.

PS RX-8 FTL. Going from a 350Z that is a mere downgrade…

its hard to sell a damaged car for more than the asking normal price

Soon as I heard the exhaust I woulda ran away… proves a retarted kid owned it