Holy fucking moron

got this on jdmr…repost or not funnny

Cavaliers are shit. You probably don’t remember me mentioning this at a meet, but my 95 240sx is better than a Crapalier in everyway, especially the interior which doesn’t feel so damn cheap. I don’t understand how someone could be so loyal to shit. Man, the only thing that guy is missing is some Chinese/ Japanese tatto around the car.

roflol

wat a retard… waste of $$$ imo.

wow! sick tat bro!!

wow… all i can say is “red neck”

i just dont understand why you would do something like that… thanks for the post lol

Well, at least when he gets married he has the opportunity to say marriage wasn’t the worst decision in his life.

LOL!

Damn you Martino! I just got a glass of water at my table in a somewhat busy wing place. I was having a sip while reading that post and spit it out and made a scene!

Buh dum tshh!

I wonder how much whp those flames would add to a real Cavalier…

omg…at least its not a sunflower. still the most fail decision anybody has ever done.

SON240 Tattoo Group Buy?

whomp whomp lol

no sir cavaliers are THE shit just go to a jbody meet lol I ended up at one or should i say they came at a tim hortons i was at and wow it was something to see…there some nice ones im sure but 99% should have just stayed scrap they were made out of

lmao i’ve seen some rough jbody cars lmao
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=8&pictureid=93

^ lol ride height and double rear spoiler

White Trash.

Ballin’
I rather get a neon though…

Hes gonna feel real dumb real fast

I hate how GM clutches feel…

And that pic is older than old.

i sold him those rims lol

did u guys even notice that he even shaves that area to make the the ride look good…if this was my boy i would “open the door” with a pliers everytime i saw him til his ass remove that shit…