Any Day Crew Working Today

So I had to come in at 7 and work till noon…fuck

just b/c people are going to the Doc. and I have to pay your shit.

Im a medic. I never have a day off :frowning: if my rotation hits on that day, i work it lol…
SO that being said, get drunk in rochester and call monroe Amb. ill come get ya.

kinda funny I deal with there claims and read the run reports

here at 7am until probably about 4pm. The great part is that I started the day having already clocked 50+ hours. Public accounting is great haha

workin OT here, never went to sleep yet either oye

steve where do you work now days…

and I’m not getting paid for today salary owns me :gotme:

The Bonadio Group

Where in Williamsville do you work?

Independent Health …in williamsville …right on essjay…going on 2.5 years now

i like it alot

I sit at a desk with my ipod going all day…

I am right at Sheridan and Transit in the Uniland Glass Office Building on the Corner.

Pretty sweet gig here too…haven’t even graduated yet.

I just worked the overnight in the ER… there were 6 ambulances lined up at one point… and my night sucked… im going to bed now…

night night

Yup, here at 8am getting some new parts finalized. Then I get to make some stuff for me before I head home. :slight_smile:

Worked the past 12 hours… 4 admits… 2 discharges… was a shitty night … get to do it all over again tomorrow!

damn i need a new job, i cant get OT at all. it sucks

I feel you … i had to drive a hour (65 miles) to get here and im not makeing a dime today

ew 65 miles, u drive that everyday?

65 miles a day to work. f that. It would take one hell of a salary to make that worth it.

thats just one way bitches…and i do make good money also have to roll in the free health ins…yes i do it everyday…once i move into my house it will only be about 55 miles one way…see when i work durning the week its not that bad b/c the wife works down the street and we both work but today only i work so its not worth it…shitty thing it my company has a system set up to work from home but why would they let me do it… this is the first sat i have had to work it should only be 2 or 3 so its ok but if it gets to be more thats when ill start bitching to work from home…

wow i drive 20 mins to work, but i would drive an hour to a better job than this dead end place, witch reminds me, time to go pick up a buffalo job finder.

ha…you know really in my town there is about 500 people and about 85% of them that are not farmers drive out here everyday for work…also the same with Eville and springville…there is no work out there …so driving a hour to work is nothign for these people… but also when i lived in lackawanna and worked here it used to take me 45 min to get to work everyday and that was only a 15ish mile trip and i went threw $10less gas a week… with me and the wife car pooling we only do like 80 a week in gas and once summer comes and we can drive the civic that will go down to like 50 a week its really not that bad…