Saturday crew?

Anyone else get suckered in to working today?

I’ve been here since 8, and I’m nearly falling asleep on my desk. I shouldn’t have went out last night… ugh. This is not the state of mind I need to be in. I hate doing computer work when I’m this tired because it just makes me even more fucking tired.

So what was your situation?
I got home at around 3am, got here at 8am. Not horrid, but still bad.

Same situation. Family came up from Miami and spent the night with them. Really makes saturdays DRAGGGGGGGG on. Stupid union truckers needing their pay

Got home around 2 and ended up watching tv till about 4, then work at 8. I’m used to it though, I do it every weekend.

See I’m ok if I do it once and sleep normally for a few days. But I got up at 6am for the past 2 days for work with little amounts of sleep, so this shit is just dragging ass.

say your having constipation problems then go sleep for a 1/2 hour?

I’m already planning on it. Shitter naps FTW.

came in at 4:30 last night/this morning, working in about 20 mins…8 hour shifts ftl.

Almost 7 hours of sleep though, so it cant be that bad

haha i wish it was, i had to get up at 8 to take my dog to the vet/drop my brother off at soccer

ah. that must be one of the reqs for being on the saturday crew. >4 hours of sleep

i work every saturday 8-4, luckily today is pretty busy so it’s not dragging.

I am annoyed however that I’m not at Dunnville today and I won’t be able to make to the summer end on the 27th either

meh. i sat and drank beer till about 1 in the morning. i just didn’t have shit to do. got up off the couch and went to bed, then woke up at 8 because i couldn’t sleep anymore. i then sat around smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee. did some paperwork, then drank some more coffee and i’m about to get ready for work. there 3-10 then back home because i have to be up early for work tomorrow.

i need a real job.

LOL at “real job”. You’re the only one there that says that. Everyone else is on their high horse. haha.

i went in for 5 hours today, kinda sucks but i don’t mind i lost my social life at the begining of the semester anyways so i didn’t do shit last night.

Now i get to do homework all weekend COOL!

meh. it’s real job pay, but there’s just too much bullshit. i really need to finish school. it sucks how far away that is.

take a break tonight after 10 and stop by for a beer.

what is this “real job” that you speak of?

a job where i don’t wear a name tag and don’t work weekends is what i’m referring to.

give me a call when you get out