when u wake up early....

the days last so fucking long!!!

ive been waking up at 7 the last few days to go jogging holy shit its onlt 12 it feels like fucking 7.:mad:

delete

awebulshit…mr. shaggy ’ thread

Originally posted by 91GSteggy

ive been waking up at 7 the last few days to go jogging holy shit its onlt 12 it feels like fucking 7.:mad:

Well then go back to sleep. :rolleyes:

awebulshit…mr. shaggy ’ thread
:moon: :burnout:

i have too much shit to do to sleep…

like sit on PS all day

i know how you feel… we had to drop Amanda’s Mini Pooper off at P&W at 8am… I hate that fucking place.

you fucking free loaders… get up and get to work… :mad: i can’t remember the last time i slept past 9am

i work at night fucker thats the 2nd day in a row ive told u that

Originally posted by turbovw18
you fucking free loaders… get up and get to work… :mad: i can’t remember the last time i slept past 9am

I don’t have school on Fridays and I work 5-11 tonight.

thats when you spent the night over my house :bj: :slap:

freeloader? im 19 and live 5 hrs away from any family:dunno:

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

i’m just saying… 7am isn’t early… working 5-11 isn’t night-turn blayner, [sarcasm]but i could imagine how 6 hours of grueling pizza delievery would require you to sleep through your mornings[/sarcasm]… i could see maybe 12-7… but wft.

anyway… get up and do something, sleeping all day is for hippies.

i work 7-1 every night…and i get up and jog now and do house work like a little bitch

working 5-11 isn’t night-turn blayner… i could see maybe 12-7…

i didn’t say i work night shifts…that was teggy… I just said I work tonight. I generally work five 5-11 or 5-12 shifts a week, and one 11-8 shift. I don’t think I work hard at all.

i work 630 p - 330 a. my shifts suck esp when i work double and gotta be back next day at 11 am :frowning:

730 - 630 … plus overtime at least 3 days a week…

730 - 630 … plus overtime at least 3 days a week…

i worked 100 hours last pay… and another 10 hours with out getting paid on top of that.

Im up at 4:30AM atleast 3-4 days a week. :rolleyes: