ah "labor day", so ironic........

so who else is stuck working today? this is so retarded…

not me, but i worked yesterday so that I could get a 7 day paycheck because we get paid for today.

<— day off! Sorry you gotta work but your providing an important service. I mean what if i was at home and my internet connection didnt work? What would i do? Go outside?

Off today luckily. I wasnt so lucky last year, but back to the grind tommorow.

lolz…dont worry jay…ill be up there in about an hour to bother martin …sean and i discussed this plan

Workin here, and nobodies coming in.

Stuck at work as well, and it sucks. However i did luck out in that my hangover hasn’t quite kicked in yet, i’m pretty sure i’m still trashed from last night’s festivities. On the other hand i won’t really be able to enjoy the day once my shift does because I’ll prob be hung over when i finally am free of this place.

yeah I’m off but still sick as fuck so it doesnt matter. I’ve pretty much been bed ridden for the past week. Severe bronchiole infection that spread to my sinuses. So now it feels like someone is sitting on my chest and smashing my face in with a hammer :). This sucks sasquach cock.

I am stuck at work today AND the boss came in until just now to deal with the hurricane. Shitty day so far…

im off of work every day of the week forever

you sound like a winner :tup:

wait isn’t this a repost?

I am working, unfortuantly medical and human services never takes a day off
yay for time and a half though

working 12-8 :frowning:

just got back. worked 9:30 til 2:00. paid double time for eight hours and will get an extra vacation day out of it, so it wasn’t too painful.

yeah who else had school today? fuckin alfred, so pissed i had to come back to school rather than having a 4 day weekend

would be at work, but no one would come in a such a beautiful day

just got home from work

ughh eff retail

Got home from work at 8 this morning … i get to do it all over again at 11 tonight

i am stuck at work and we are busy all hell whats wrong with people shopping on such a nice day