Working peeps 07/04/2007

Anybody else working today?

Yep, just another day @ Citi.

Every other dept is closed except ours, they even told us to bring a bagged lunch as our cafe was not serving food.

Seems like more and more people are working on the holidays. When I was a kid, the earth basically stood still.

im working, double time pay tho

Im working

X4…

But I get to go home at 0830 this morning…

I’m “working” for 2.5x pay. You won’t hear me complaining one bit!

im fuckin working right now…i dont know how much im getting paid probably minimal wage!

i work 3-11 today normal wage because the natives dont know what time and a half is

10-2. not really that bad

in…9-5, double time and a half beeeoch!

Aaaaahh just laying around today…and the next 5 days.

Going to the Yankees game at 1. :wiggle: But getting there on the train is like work… LOLZ

i am working on eating breakfast right now

and getting paid

good day to work… its raining

we have off…but stopped in to take care of a few things…its easier to get shit done when no one else is there

i get so much done when i stay late

I’m working today. Til 7. Time and a half. I don’t give a shit. Nothing happens til night time anyways

i’m gonna tell you again, it’s just your job. seriously. i work on the rez and i’m getting paid time and a half, and probably get an extra little something here and there too. your place of business just sucks. don’t blame it on a whole god damn race.

I slept till ten. Got up and had a bowl of cereal and some coffee. Went back to bed for half an hour. Got up, showered, drove around. I think I’ll start party hopping now. :slight_smile:

working 16 hours on triple time as I cover a shift
buwahahah fuck independence

putting in another 9hrs, no overtime no holiday pay, just another day at Brennan’s