Any Interest In a Dyno Tuning Session?

I was gunna try to get in for a revision of my previous tune.

oh crap. What are the details of the backup list? Another date or just getting in line if there is room or cancellations?

Get on the list. We’ll see how much time I’ll have. Worst case, I can come back up.

Better have time to drink!

Always have time to drink!!!

your car up and running finally?

Not yet. Hoping Ed will work his magic and get mine going.

Add me to the backup list as well. 98 camaro, 408, 91mm turbo, 4l80e tranny, BS3, 96lb injectors, dual bosch 420L pumps, etc. Looking for pump gas tune for 10-12lbs and C16 tune 18-20lbs. No meth on the car.

What about the driver? lol

still in for beer

Bumpity. Gettin close. I can almost taste the Yuenglings. Yummie!!

stupid question… can you change the rpm on the launch control in stabilitrak on the 2010 camaros?

Don’t know. Haven’t tried. I’ll look over a tune here, and see what’s available for that.

Any update to the backup list? Just curious if I need to get the car ready or not.

Get it ready. I’m going to do my best to do the backup list cars too.

Just a quick heads up. I’m going to start arranging a schedule, based on when people made deposits, and of course try my best to work around everyone’s schedule. I’ll need cars dropped off in groups of 4 at a time. First 4 will need to be at Jeffs Sunday the 24th. Next group 2 days later, then the next, and so on.

I’ll post up in a couple days how I want them scheduled. I’m open to changes, but we’ll need everything fairly organized ahead of time.

i should have room to keep most of the cars here at one time. if people want/need to leave them for week.

also i will have to make up a mp as they have the road closed between here and the hotel you are staying at ed

Is there any awd vehicles or any cars that are going to be using my dyno? I just want to make sure I have people time and space if so.

We’re supposed to redyno Rich’s Jeep. I may need to use your dyno for another car too. One of the guys lives near you, and it may work out better to use yours, than have him travel. Not sure on that one though.

jeff you can help me attempt to get the iroc there lol