tune

i got a 1g with a fp green on it and no one wants to tune the damn thing in my area. i tried to get in contact with nate a tpg tuning but cant get ahold of him. i dont want to take it to buschur because he “frowns” on dsmlink and all in all is a dick if you dont have an evo. Any shops in pittsburgh with an awd dyno or anyonw knowledgable to help me out

Nate is definitly hard to get ahold of , and yes Dave can be a pure dick but will give ya top notch tune. And yeah I have heard that he “frowns” on the DSMlink ???

Keep tryin Nate

He still does DSM’s

They’ll help you through the mail.

If you need help logging the car I would be happy to help. But I don’t know much about DSMLink. It sure looks like a nifty product.

You have nates cell phone number? If so he will call you back… he is a full time instructor at Wyotech during the day, so im sure his time is limited.

Street tune it. DSMLink is cake to use. No dyno necessary.

What is wrong with the dsmlink??

Honestly I have no idea this isnt the first time that I have heard that Dave will not tune with DSM link. Hes all caught up on the AEM

Nothing. It’s not as powerful as AEM, but 99% of street cars won’t need more than 'Link.

Just got your voicemail today, I’ll give you a call this afternoon and we’ll set somthing up for next week :-).

Sorry for the late reply! With the NHRA points race spread in our class at 12 points between the top 3, and another business venture, I sleep 4 hours a night and in my own bed 2 nights a week :itr41:

Nate
TPG