jennings northeast speed

this guy is a small shop on rt30 in amsterdam and he has to be the most knowledgable gm tuner i have yet to talk to he had my car dialed in on 11 runs .he does all gm vehicles including diesals and does a lot of newer fords he has all the suport to tune em and everything .he is runnin a dyno dynamics dyno also . just so you know im not bashin redline but this guy is cheaper and knows his shit just for the guys like us :thumbup

good shit, hows the pricing

great…my tune 300 bills

Damn thats real reasonable

yeah

what did you make or care not to tell lol

I put my header on in his shop a long time ago, with his assistance. Nice place and good guy for sure.

He made 644 with the 300 hit

good to know since i want to go gm powered in the far future

my car did well besides the fact the converter wouldnt lock with a slippin conv 282 horse on motor my drivetrain setup is losin about 100 -150 horse with the size conv im runninn .on a 100 shot 340 horse with the same setup and 540 trq . on a 150 the horse didnt climb but the trq did 600 lb ft

bigggg torque!

the fuckin car pulls hard on the jug .i ran out of head flow thats why the numbers are lower and the trq is high .that and havin a stalled conv didnt help but whatever ill take that

Dude that tq must be nasty. Deff gotta go for rip in this thing someday on the spray!

yeah ,my rear diff isnt gonna like me for long lolol

guy is really knowledgeable, would deff go there for a tune or just dyno pulls

The car def has to be a whole new ride. Glad that he worked out for you and cant wait to go for a rip in this thing.

You gon get raped

By a car that doesn move or the focus?

By the dirt off my left tit!

Ok well that makes alot more sense then some white mustang beating it