jennings northeast speed

Someone say Moobs?

good to hear its running well. How lucky are you that there is someone that tunes lt1’s right in our backyard.

shits slow. :wink: jk johnny drama. nice numbers… get that fuckin trans/converter fixed and ur in good shape for 11’s on the juice.

I heard that his Dyno is good enough to to a RC car? wonder if he does Motorcycle’s?

yeah he does bikes as well

i supplied the tuning software he just did the hard part

NIce work John.

so does this guy just tune GM and bikes or whats the deal?
I thought for sure youd have 300+ whp. Whats wrong with the converter- isnt it new?

There is nothing ‘wrong’ with the converter…

good to know since i want to go gm powered in the far future

This.

This should def be good for some 12.50’s! :lmao

slipping and wouldnt lock seems like a problem to me

It may not be a lock up converter, if it is the wiring is just dicked up. And the amount of slip is the stall, which his is up there so it will skew the dyno readings quite a bit lower. Same shit with my car

fuck automatics

im happy with how it came out

i got that feelin you and i are gonna be closer than what we both thought .although your lighter than i am

OK Mr. I have a 5spd now guy

Oh Im sure, you gotta get that pig to hook it tho! Hows it do so far?

my aod was all fucked up anyway so I figured it would be more fun to have a 5 speed swapped in instead of fixing a junk aod that I couldnt manually put into second.

The converter was also junk and the shift kit made the tires chirp for about a week and then nothing.

well ummmm mickeys are pretty much pointless from a dig .at least the ones i have had on the car .i got another set from joey “k20” ill see how those are this weekend if weather holds.i got a feelin old man dilorenz and i have a meeting soon lololol

thats from a shitty conv .get a good one in it and ya prolly would of liked it more