jennings northeast speed

yours must be shot because my car hooks with the MT’s on it. It spins the fuck out of the Hankook street tires but not the MT’s.

The tranny was junk and the converter was brand new. ACC converter I bought on ebay.

i also drive my car paul ,not go get grocerys in it lolol

thats what my truck is for, not the car

Paul you bought a $300 converter off ebay, I told ya you need to get a decent one in order for it to last, and yours shit the bed. Now you have a 5spd and wont drive it b/c it will “blow up”, the clutch is too hard, and the shifter sucks.

lolololol

enough pjb stuff .this was about another tuner in the area that is very knowledgeable and can do gm cars newer ob2 fords , and so on .not how pjb is gettin beat by the man

I went with one in my budget and it was supposed to be ok.

I think I might get a stock shifter for my car eventually. I really dont like the notchy feel of the B&M.

Shut it John

paul ,why dont ya trade setups with dave "big red " seein as his is a stock 5.0 and 5 sp out of a 95 gt with very low miles

imma whoop that ass kid :thumbup

No sense in trading the motors because mine’s worth more but maybe the shifter.

ok

trade plus cash you ape

not worth the effort and expense to swap motors again and then Id be back where I started from.

:facepalm ok then

nice dude! we will need to do some motor too motor pulls and n20 too n20 in the near future when I finish my shit!!

PJB WE ARE SICK OF READING ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE YOUR CAR IS. YOU PUT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS INTO IT TO MAKE IT FAST OR WHATEVER. DOING SO IS NOT GOING TO MAKE THE CAR MORE COMFORTABLE. IT IS NOT AN EXOTIC OR HIGH END CAR THAT WILL REMAIN A LUXURY CAR AFTER YOU MODIFY IT. SHIFT YOUR NOTCHY GOD DAMN SHIFTER, SPIN YOUR EXPENSIVE TIRES, OVERPAY FOR YOUR 93 OCTANE AND BE HAPPY! JESUS

or sell it, pay off bills and be happy, right?

rep. +

yes, for a reasonable price