Any way to find these fags name?949-0090 is their #

dont forget the multiple extra hot wings

Can’t deny that would be pretty awesome.

you got it.

in for the craigslist posting…

ask psychoPJV how many calls he got when someone did that to him…it fucking sucks ass, but if someones gonna be an assbag to you, i say do it right back as long as its not gonna get them hurt/injure them…well the whole m4m thing MAY leave them injured if you know what i mean lol…but i say do it!

Has anyone tried calling the number??

punk kids suck. sorry to hear D…so when do you start at TnT so I can visit? LOL

Does your computer system store numbers, etc.?

I know everytime I call Just Pizza they have my number in there with my old address, yet everytime I give them my new one they don’t update it lol.

I say somebody sign them up for all those free text message scams haha.

i did see it mentioned on here in an earlier post just too lazy to find it about IP relay…THAT SHIT IS FUCKING AWESOME! IP relay that dickface and tell him that his moms been crippled in a car accident and to get to the hospital ASAP…he’ll go there and find out he’s been punk’d and he’ll then try and figure out who would do such a thing…thats when you need to leave a voicemail on his phone and say yea i was jk’ing your mom really isnt in the hospital, shes over here sucking my cack because she ordered it from rocky’s…total mind fuck lol

and the winner is!

its a simple software code ive written for a business that had the same issue. they wanted to check to see what customers were calling again and tracking orders. also flag certain numbers with problems too to prevent this issue.

Who makes a prank call without dialing *67…fucking noobs…sucks to hear but in all reality it will probably save you more time and money to just forget about it.

Dude That is Hilarious right there.Might have to figure out something good.
D