Tonight's Pizza

So, like many Americans do each night. . . Sonny and I decided to order a delicious pizza from Lucianos. We promptly got our pizza delivered about 45 minutes after ordering. The guy asks for money- meanwhile we always pay with a card. The delivery guy says that since he never got a slip it doesnt exist and he will go back to the shop, sign it, and he would call if there was a problem.

Welp- the idiot girl took down the wrong phone number. So after two tries to call us… Lucianos calls for backup.

After our first peice of pizza Sonny realizes that he never gave Lucianos a card number over the phone and calls the shop to be use his card and tip the delivery driver $3.00. All goes well and we sit down to eat another slive. Upon finishing that slice there are 3 loud knocks on the door.

We are greeted by a COP asking if there was a problem with our pizza. After having the driver call the shop to confim we payed, the Cop (who seemed more interested in Buster) and the creepy driver (who made a comment about being afraid we would come at him with a gun) left just as quickly as they came.

Point of the story- Make sure the idiot girl at the pizza shop takes the right phone number and address and asks for a credit card number.

OMG…yeah I’d say that was an exciting pizza adventure!!

a cop? the pizza delievery guy got a cop? i’m confuzzled

Interesting…

we were confused as well…

:wtf:

Shucks, I once had 4 (yes, four) departments come knocking on my door 'cause a clerk didn’t take out for gas when I paid her.

ummmmmm…okay :confused:

wtf… pics of pizza?

i was expecting pics of a delicious pizza

im still confused

Cash is king

I deliver pizzas. I have dealt with way too many people, so I’ll spare everyone my input.

P.S. I wouldn’t get a cop, that whole shop sounds like it’s full of retards.

Is this the one in Bethel?? That’s the only one i’ve ever seen. Theres definately a “variety” of people that work there. And I dont mean race.

vagrants

pic of buster

and Luciano’s pizza is good

im hungry for pizza now…

:nuts:

Should have gotten adrians like we did. pizza was there in 25 min with no officer :slight_smile:

Is this from the Luciano’s in the North Hills? I know a couple of guys that work there, but none of them drivers.