Tonight's Pizza

that pizza is awesome… pretty crazy they called the cops

They called the police over a pizza? Are you F’in serious?

The driver seemed a little like he was a nervous person. I didnt really mind because the cop was really nice and so was the driver. The driver just wanted to make sure we werent going to pull a gun on him he said. Withhim having the wrong number and the guy on the other line telling im he never ordered pizza from them— i guess it could sound a little weird.

worst thread evar

EVER…:slap:

pics of the delivery guy?

evAr. n00b

-TJ

yeah I’m pretty sure with 200 post more than me you’re NOT a noob :cool:

E V E R

pssh…and I guess with you having around 100 more posts than me you’re NOT a noob:cool:

E V E R

Post Count != OG.

Tell me what pisser dot org is and maybe you’re not a n00b. Whitey was my boyfriend back in college and I cheated on him with Darkstar.

-TJ

I’m sorry.

I’m not this was a good thread…and Kolar’s a punk :stick:

:wtf: is a Buster?

her bunny rabbit

Thanks for the info. I was confussed…

Mostly cause I have a black lab named Buster, and met a chocolate lab named Buster last weekend. I thought it was the year of Buster the dog…:bigok:

At least you didn’t name your dog Dakota…friggin yuppies.

If you ended up paying for the pizza I would have told the cop to go fuck himself and come back with a warrant for the “stolen pizza”… its funny that the police actually took time to come to your house to investigate this… they are such a waste of tax money. Some people are just idiots.

Hey faggot, my dog’s name is Dakota.

Then again, I named her after my pickup truck, so it can’t be all that bad.

If your driving a dodge, IT could be that bad…:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

:rofl: