teaching the pizza boy to do burnouts

monday night, i was rollin kramer’s fenders so a few of us were hanging out, pizza boy asks us where 63 is (both 61 and 63 driveways aren’t on the road), we let him know, he gives them their pizza then we convince him to do a burnout:

we then decide that since we are all hungry, and we need to get him to do a better burnout, that we would order pizza and ask for him to deliver it, so he comes back and we get him to do more burnouts:

about 15 seconds later he comes flying back in the street, turns out he figured out why he was stalling out, his traction control was off, turns it off and then does a nice burnout:

we have the pizza boy hooked, he is gonna be a burnout machine.

about 10 minutes later, colonie police show up, tell use that the neighbors called reporting a pack of cars just raced up and down the street and then took off (he never once went farther then my driveway). we all laugh, cop chuckles, yetti states it would be nice if they just came and talked to us instead of calling the cops. cop agrees and calls my neighbors pussies. cop was chill as hell. we then finished our pizza. good fucking night. :rofl

epic, love that it still has the delivery magnet sign on there.

hahaha this was sooooo funny. the kids tires are gonna be bald by next week

:rofl, wish I was there

definitely one of the most random hilarious things i’ve ever seen :rofl :rofl

you didn’t even include the byanne part!

what pizza place is this? i want this kid to deliver my pizza!

pizza was great, too!!! hahaha

kid will be fired by next week :lol

“Roads closed pizza boy! Find another way home.”

:rofl Win

Finally, some shit in Alb that’d go on up here, lol

lmao

That was awesome :rofl

oh yea, this kid is dating ryan’s gf’s lil sister. :lol

and the pizza place is just called new york style pizza its right next to mr. subb on 9r. when i drove by today his car was there but no delivery sign on top.

Thats some funny shit!

haha yes!!! thats awesome!

priceless

very awesome. he finally got it and it was good.

U really love it up there huh?

thats pretty funny. i have a comical pizza story

pizza ordered with wings. pizza man show up 59 mins later. not only is he an hour late but there are no wings. i tell him the pizza is free and take the pizza from him. tell him we are not paying him. mini argument ensues. pizza is free

/pjb like story

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Josh is a good kid. Just needs some lessons is all. Fucking hilarious.