teaching the pizza boy to do burnouts

he seemed really cool.

deff a good kid, he has the approval to floor/honk it by my house and not be thought of as an asshole :lol

now the pizza dude from dom’s, he just needs to stop with that :lol

^ Dom’s pizza is so win though.

your neighbors must hate you. any get together involves tires spinning :lol

Lmao

Yeah they do. How many burnout videos do we have infront of his house? lol Loud exhaust from every car that ever pulls into his driveway. Yettis car spewed about the driveway for days on end. He needs to get a NYS registered vehicle repair sign and slap it on the front of the garage, lol watch the forsale signs pop up on his block after that!:lol

so he is banging your g/fs sister?!?!??!
hmmm pics of sister needed.

Elliot, infinite plus rep. this shit is hilarious!!!

Not commercially zoned, GL with that.

Awesome!!! :rofl :rofl In for pics of sister!

ahhhaha too funny

LMAO… " dont slam on the brake you have to slowly brake" very next one kid slams on the brake lol

it is. i just don’t like the one delivery guy…its no wonder i use to be 235lbs, i loved doms w extra cheese. :lol

and iirc, i met the sister once and she was cute.

ahah awesomee

please dont tell me the blue type S with blue wheels from doms??

he rolled up on me and my buddy in my car…he had the doms delivery sign on his…he shook his head at me and hammered it, I pursued and put bus lengths on them…he then flew back into dom’s.

no it’s a da integra with jon theriot paint job…(might of misspelled jon’s last name)

He went to Shaker.

two years ago on new years eve, we ordered from highbridge pizza. Order took an hour and a half to show up, and it was wrong when it got there, said he delivered ours to someone else, We told the pizza boy we wouldn’t pay and 15 minutes later he showed up with a half eaten pizza from the other house and expected us to pay.

Thanks PJB ^

^ :rofl