attn: faggot in the pos tonight outside my house

sweet job at dragging your rear wheels in your failure of an attempt to do a burnout in front of my house, not once, but twice. seriously go fuck urself. i hope the pop i heard was your motor blowing up and your car then hitting a tree killing you and all your passengers for being such a faggot

ps, i know this is why everyone is gonna hate me over the summer, cause i make threads like this, but faggots deserve this shit.

:’( that is all.

Idiots

do you know what kind of car it was? any other details?

wtf? are you implying that E is crying about this?

ahh… memories…

Dude, I’m sorry, wont happen again.

Yea once Jesse has a few appletinis I can persuade him to burn out every where

that kid is such a clown :retardclap

True story.

Maybe if Elliot’s house wasnt such an important part of the Albany import tuning scene this stuff wouldnt happen. It’s more well known than APG was.

We had a discussion about the tuning scene last night and when our first otooles outing will be

Woke up to a p.o.s Jeep parked acrossed the street from my house (if you know where i live… theres only houses on one side of the road… ) BLARRING jim jones’s new song… the one that goes “we get money like, na na na na na!” fucking kids and there rap music

:excited I will be there! I go make a scene twice a year!

lol @ this thread. Elliot, you sure that was targeted at you?

you ever been to his place? No other reason someone would do that on his street other than to “be cool” in front of a local car guys house

… yea I’ve been to his place lol.

People do burnouts and stupid shit all the time around me, most of them are just dumbasses thinking they are badass in their Corolla.

Always will have haters, just need to ignore them.

Oh, that was your house Ryan? My bad.

who else would it be targeted it at? People know where he lives and know that a lot car guys hang out there, so they try and be “cool”

Figured it would be N!cole. I can spot a red Jetta a mile away, I have two black ones in my driveway :slight_smile:

Why are you so defensive? That’s a big neighborhood, and there is a bunch of other people with modded cars on that main road. I’m not saying it wasn’t targeted at him, but who cares? Run outside and throw a brick at their car. That shit is unacceptable, especially late at night.

LMAO.

That’s definitely not the FF Max which did a burn out with ease lol.

Those fools (like that above) gives us 4th gen. owners a bad rap. lol.