Retards at the Lot...

So last night was the first time since last season that i was out… and everyone is a fucking jaw bone… one of my favorite things to do in the summer is to just sit out and hang out last night at the wendy’s in colonie was ridiculous… and this goes to anyone i’m not an asshole atleast not all the time but i can be and i really would like to keep one spot this summer… i know there are other places but i like wendy’s. so i’m letting everyone know… i see anyone flying through the parking lot “peeling out” burnouts… doing stupid shit. ya better do it when ya leave and dont come back cause if ya do you’re gonna get an ear full cause i’m sick of the 17 year old kids who think burning out in they’re riced out hunk of shit… or they think they are nascar kings… go somewhere else

i highly doubt were gonna beable to keep one spot this summer cuz all the “assholes” r gonna find us some way or another i wish we could just find one spot but i highly doubt it’ll happen

i’ll do what i can… things have changed since i started hanging out… people weren’t so dumb 5 years ago… seems like everyone is now… so i’ll do what i can to make shit right

I couldn’t agree more with this, but there will always be those retards hangin around. Unfortunately there’s not a whole lot we can do about it…

good luckk, check out old threads from every local car forum ever. It only seems to be the “outsiders” that no one really knows (mexicans, young scumbags) Best thing that has proven to work is to ignore them, dont give them the attention they want, but dont blow off the hook and make a scene. research all the older car forums and learn from the past.

As far as the newer car group i have seen from meeting some of them at the shift 518 hangout today i am impressed and proud to see the newer scene has people with potential to expand the local car and bike crowd into somthing good this season.

hey DJ, can you make me a big poster on a stick (like the protesting posters) with a big thumbs down?

then whenever they do it I can whip it out and chant “fail boat fail boat fail boat”

Awesome post. But, it won’t change.

Too bad we couldnt have something like a “Invite only”

It’s a public lot.

Yes i know but i was just mentioning

BTW, I agree with you.

yeah as much as burnouts are fun and shit, if we want to stay in the wendys lot, we got to cut that shit out! :headbang

couldnt agree wit ya more the lot has changed best bet is the park and ride at exit 8. low profile and if someone does fuckoff we can beet them senslessly as they cant get out so fast

wendys lot isnt bad, just got to cut the shit out :nono

it may be a waste of my time but i’m telling you if its a group effort shit will stop… some may be afraid to say something… i dont give a shit… i dont care if you’re 55 years old come to my hang out do stupid shit prepare to get fuckin screamed at. Lets all make an effort to “clean” up the scene and stop it from being all “cholo’s” burning out and hitting people with sticks and overall just being stupid cause 2008 is gonna be different.

yeah I dont want to be kicked out of another spot :angry2

im on board wit u

:+1

Yea TJ, If I ever actually do show up, I def got your guys backs. That shit is so stupid, and it just plain ruins it for everyone, they almost hit my damn car last year when they were fuckin around infront of JVG doing donuts…

wow thats fucked up :gay