Miata heaters pics..... anyone want to take some?

So I’ll be looking to change out my shitty tires that came on the car to my two month old Re-11’s from the ZX2. Anyone available possibly Monday for some nice heater pics? I wanna turn up the boost to 18 as well. If I can’t get it tuned by then I’m looking at the following weekend.

LMK if anyone is interested.

im down.

wow, really?
you know i’m in for this.

3way?

Looks like rain all this weekend :frowning: It will probably just blow over tho. So far I’m half way threw re-installing the turbo setup and only 2.5 hours into it, so things are looking good. :tup: If anyone wants free 93 octane and you supply the pump come get it out of my tank so I can go to e85 tomorrow and tune this shit on the only guaranteed dry day. I have about 4 gallons lol.

eh ill be in cali from thursday till the following friday so im out…

When will the burnout fad fade away around here? It’s got to be soon…

amen

Let me know. not sure where I’ll be, Might be at Rushford lake.

as soon as my tires are shot…besides, smokey burnout pics are kinda neat and people like to shoot them…

Will do

Shoot me a text if you still have my #. If not, PM me.

Where are you thinking about doing this? I have a DSLR and shitttt.

Not really sure, probably some back roads or something outside of the city. I’ll let you know.

I am pretty sure people have enjoyed heaters for manyyyy years man. Are you really always as negative as I think you are or is it just an internet thing? Anyhow you should prob go do a heater(if the lotus can) as it will deff bring a smile to your face.

A+

I don’t really think I’m that negative at all. Too honest, maybe. It’s just fascinating to me how people gravitate towards trends around here, and sad what people do to fit in.

I mean, come on man. Look at all the people that talk about doing “sick heaters man.” How many of these people talked about this a year ago, even 6 months ago? You can say what you want, but you must see the reality of what I’m saying here.

Clearly, I’m not as aligned with the direction of this forum as a lot of people around here seem to be these days. Maybe I’m getting older. Maybe my interests are changing. Maybe I’m just tired of the ebb and flow of sack riding and people doing anything to fit in on an online forum. Who knows. I know who my friends are on here (and mostly who left here) and I’m completely at peace with that.

And lastly, if you’re trying to insult the Lotus for it’s ability (or inability) to do a burnout, it kind of fell on deaf ears. I got nothing to prove to anyone around here, and I don’t have any interest in risking blowing up the transmission, so I guess I’ll never know…

I wish I still had a car that could do heaters.

Joe, idk about everyone else, but I have always loved to do heaters

I see where Joe is coming from but I’ve always loved a good dirty heater in a car that can. I think lately more so people have had cars capable of producing enough power to do such, so as a community it caught on.

When I get back from Vermont next weekend I wanna wreck my rear tire cuz it’s a load of crap, I’ll be up for bike heaters too.

I have never had a car that could do a decent proper burnout. I love burnouts. obnoxious, loud, smelly. What is not to love.

I am pretty sure people have enjoyed heaters for manyyyy years

+1

From an outsider looking in you deff have many negative posts on here. Sorry to tell you but there is a big difference from being honest and people that just try to find negative outlook on things.

Heaters = Fun

You and Skurge can have your anti-clique movement if you want but this is deff something people have enjoyed for a long long time.